Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Monday, Monday (Time after time)

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    A starter log.


    Guapo cleared that up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I'm sure Angel will be fine.
    Not if she's one of the things that "met their demise in that fireplace."
    Goinforthecurve!

  2. #22
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,060
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I'm sure Angel will be fine.
    Is she an indoor/outdoor cat, or did she escape.
    Are you putting food out for her?
    No. She was an indoor cat and had never been outside. Ive been putting food out for her and tied a yellow ribbon around one of her scratching poles. I'd love to get another kitty but it wouldn't be the same. I got Angel a couple of weeks after my wife passed hence the name "Angel ". She was so little I fed her with an eye dropper the first few weeks. I want my cat back and I'm beginning to think that's simply not going to happen.
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

  3. #23
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,702
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    No. She was an indoor cat and had never been outside. Ive been putting food out for her and tied a yellow ribbon around one of her scratching poles. I'd love to get another kitty but it wouldn't be the same. I got Angel a couple of weeks after my wife passed hence the name "Angel ". She was so little I fed her with an eye dropper the first few weeks. I want my cat back and I'm beginning to think that's simply not going to happen.
    I told you get a dog. A dog will love you even if you are a scum bag.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  4. #24
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,060
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I told you get a dog. A dog will love you even if you are a scum bag.
    "Scum bag"? Wasn't that your nickname when you supposedly played football at Notre Dame ?
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

  5. #25
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,702
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    "Scum bag"? Wasn't that your nickname when you supposedly played football at Notre Dame ?
    No I never played at ND, my nickname was Killer at my Big Ten School.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  6. #26
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,702
    But seriously Fester you should get a dog and name him Giblet.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  7. #27
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,060
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    But seriously Fester you should get a dog and name him Giblet.
    You "seriously " need to myob you needy fuck. Why the hell would I get a dog ? I love animals but dogs are too simplistic and their unconditional love bores me.
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

  8. #28
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,060
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    No I never played at ND, my nickname was Killer at my Big Ten School.
    Too bad you chickened out of our scheduled fight at the Sunken Lands. I would've beat you half to death and left what was left of you to the gators
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

  9. #29
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,702
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    You "seriously " need to myob you needy fuck. Why the hell would I get a dog ? I love animals but dogs are too simplistic and their unconditional love bores me.
    You're calling me needy? You mighty man of Butthurt!!

    Science has show that dogs are much smarter and loving than cats and cats are evil haven't you seen the movie Cats and Dogs? The cats are the bad guys.



    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  10. #30
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,702
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    Too bad you chickened out of our scheduled fight at the Sunken Lands. I would've beat you half to death and left what was left of you to the gators
    You're a fool Fester, I saw your video's you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag! You are a fat old man, why would I fight you? There is no honor in beating up a fat old man or a little girl, since you are a fat old man and act like a little girl, why would I?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •