Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I've been offered a prescription to medical marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Not if you don't need treatment or don't go to the Dr. Then you pay more for a premium you don't use.

When we get a person who doesn't have insurance in our office I have them fill out a form that gives me an idea of how much they can afford to pay for an office visit and depending on what we do for them. If they have very low income I'll charge them $25 for an office visit and if they can't pay it just give them a bill and advise them to pay when they can. Some don't pay and we don't attempt to collect it. We made the decision that anyone who comes in our office will be seen even if they have no insurance and or ability to pay. That or I take her on the couch.
    figgers
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    We're arguing the same point.

That's really awesome if you're able to do that for your patients.
    We make a lot of money on the ones that have insurance. So we make it up in volume. Last summer I had a lady bring in a big basket of tomato's a few days after she was in the office. She didn't have any money but she had a big garden, so I marked her bill paid in full. Yeah we made huge money in 2017 and we're the only health care office in town. There's a hospital about 15 miles away so we have a captive market.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    I'm a prairie nigger.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

when you gonna convert the old place back to making the huge profits it make as a strip club?
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.