Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: HEY GIBLET! THE DOW IS SNIFFING 25,000!!

  1. #1
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,670

    HEY GIBLET! THE DOW IS SNIFFING 25,000!!

    24,862.60

    With the new corp tax rates I look for Dow 28,000 by the end of the year. No collapse no economic failure. You can drown in your failure.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  2. #2
    You who have never read a book in your life are getting smart with me?

    The euphoria which existed during the 20s. makes this noise seem tame. And then came the collapse. The higher the markets go ,the greater the exuberance , the more confidence the schmucky investor [like you] develops ,the less likely he becomes to see the warning signs pointing to a catastrophe.

    Let me give you a clue dude.. The banks are not in good shape but the banks must underwrite all market buys and sells. It's not what you see that matters dude ,it's what you don't see.

    By you I mean all you idiot gringos.

  3. #3
    the banks.............which banks are not in " good shape " ? please be specific
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

  4. #4
    is this bank " in good shape " ? http://www.taylorbank.com I need to know. they were the best bank prior to and coming out of the depression in 1938. if they suck now like you say, I need to sell it off, don't I?
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

  5. #5
    It's no longer one bank or other. All banks are united . If one goes it pressures all the others;there're no longer any safe banks. The point is ,if you are smart enough to understand ,is that the banks provide the grease that make the markets run.

    As prices go higher ,the pressure on the banks becomes enormous. And like a balloon navigating past a maze of pins ,sooner or later it will bust.

  6. #6
    I blame Rush Limbaugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  7. #7
    all banks are united...........im sorry. take the bloody kotex outta your mouth Gilbert. I don't understand you.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

  8. #8
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    You who have never read a book in your life are getting smart with me?

    The euphoria which existed during the 20s. makes this noise seem tame. And then came the collapse. The higher the markets go ,the greater the exuberance , the more confidence the schmucky investor [like you] develops ,the less likely he becomes to see the warning signs pointing to a catastrophe.

    Let me give you a clue dude.. The banks are not in good shape but the banks must underwrite all market buys and sells. It's not what you see that matters dude ,it's what you don't see.

    By you I mean all you idiot gringos.
    If as you say I have never read a book in my life explain how I know so much more than you? You don't even know how to make money when the market goes down! You don't even know what a market correction is, or how options work.

    You're an idiot. Dow 24,922.68. There is not a single scenario where this market does not hit 27,000 before the end of the year my high end is 30,000.

    I'd suggest you try reading some books other than your Koran. Let's see how about. Weath of Nations, The Road to Surfdom, and Liberty and Tyranny.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  9. #9
    how much have you lost in the market?

  10. #10
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    It's no longer one bank or other. All banks are united . If one goes it pressures all the others;there're no longer any safe banks. The point is ,if you are smart enough to understand ,is that the banks provide the grease that make the markets run.

    As prices go higher ,the pressure on the banks becomes enormous. And like a balloon navigating past a maze of pins ,sooner or later it will bust.
    Prices of what? Do you think you could use more of your leftist generalities? You are like a typical libtard you may know the price of everything but the value of nothing.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •