Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: HEY GIBLET! THE DOW IS SNIFFING 25,000!!

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    yet youre on your grandfathers land, and havnt received a plum nickel in royalty payments.
    I gave my brother and sister $25,000 each when our Dad died, I have title because my Mother was legal owner of it. She left it to me and my Dad as Joint Tenants with rights of Survivorship. When Dad died I was sole owner. My sister and brother would have sold it and Mom wanted it kept in the family. That's why she left it to me. So even though I didn't have to I paid for the original small plot of land. I've expanded it 6 times since taking it over and built a very nice house and barn. And in the spring we're building a pool house.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

oh yeah. I forgot. they dint wanna talk to you till you cut down some trees...........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    youd be lucky to be able to serve porterhouse steak to an invited couple visiting your trailer.
    How about a banana chimp boy.

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    You who have never read a book in your life are getting smart with me?

The euphoria which existed during the 20s. makes this noise seem tame. And then came the collapse. The higher the markets go ,the greater the exuberance , the more confidence the schmucky investor [like you] develops ,the less likely he becomes to see the warning signs pointing to a catastrophe.

Let me give you a clue dude.. The banks are not in good shape but the banks must underwrite all market buys and sells. It's not what you see that matters dude ,it's what you don't see.

By you I mean all you idiot gringos.
    You must be a Mexican.