Thread: SHARIA, yes again!

SHARIA, yes again!

What is Sharia [law]? .. To begin with ,there's nothing new under the sun. The Early muslims borrowed the laws of the early church and combined them with ancient Judaism. And that's where Sharia comes from..

Add to that a little bit of pre existing tribal laws and customs and there you have it.

No one in their right mind in the USA wants to live under Sharia ;not even the Muslims but my question is ,what do you have now??

All you stupid gullible gringo morons don't have a clue. You have nothing in this country but bitterness and unfairness and whoredom.

Anything would be better.

.. Where are your so called Constitutional rights? .. All you imbeciles have are 9 cloaked justices legislating from the bench and their intelligence or honesty is questionable.

.. How do you conform Affirmative action with the due process clause?

How do you deal with forcing someone to serve another against his will and still honor the involuntary service article?

You can't.. But all courts deal with these anomalies everyday and they are mainly felt in family law courts where judges decide the fate of a pathetic family divided by a whoring wife and or a drunken husband.

Sharia can deal with these issues before the need to litigate. So what do you have now ,you gringo jerks?

Muzzie^^^^

Kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

I'll have you arrested you SOB..

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    I'll have you arrested you SOB..
    Good luck with that, goat fucker.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Good luck with that, goat fucker.
    Hey he's just like the Profit Mohammad he loves the goat!! He's a goat lover! His favorite goat was named Allah.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

In fact Muslim is an ancient word that means, "He who has sex with goat."
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    In fact Muslim is an ancient word that means, "He who has sex with goat."
    I'd like to introduce you to a bunch of guys in yellow jump suits. You could even be on you tube. Please include a small cardboard box with a return address [postage paid] so we can ship directly to the caregiver of your choice. Have a great time with the goats. But don't lose your head over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    I'd like to introduce you to a bunch of guys in yellow jump suits. You could even be on you tube. Please include a small cardboard box with a return address [postage paid] so we can ship directly to the caregiver of your choice. Have a great time with the goats. But don't lose your head over it.
    So you hang out with guys who wear yellow jump suits?

lol.

Losta luck, Mister.