Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rooster wants to have sex with my Dad

Rooster wants to have sex with my Dad

Sorry, faggot. He’s not into older guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Try as I might I just cannot come up with an adequate comment. I thought about asking if he thinks your dad is Bruce Jenner but after typing it out and proof reading it did not seem all that humorous. Perhaps if I grab a cup of coffee and some Monster energy drink I will be able to think of something "clever"
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Try as I might I just cannot come up with an adequate comment. I thought about asking if he thinks your dad is Bruce Jenner but after typing it out and proof reading it did not seem all that humorous. Perhaps if I grab a cup of coffee and some Monster energy drink I will be able to think of something "clever"
    Not sure it’s worth the trouble but have at it.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    They don't have to be clever. Just understudy Billy Boy for a second or two. He's a master at dumb retorts.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Sorry, faggot. He’s not into older guys.
    That begs the ending..."but older guys are into him". Like father, like son.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    That begs the ending..."but older guys are into him". Like father, like son.
    No, he likes older chicks. I hooked him up with your wife.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

No, he likes older chicks. I hooked him up with your wife.
    Couldn't you at least share your mother with him, or your hand, or ,mouth...armpit, whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Couldn't you at least share your mother with him?
    He likes older chicks....much older!
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

He likes older chicks....much older!
    I could have made a complete joke of your queery stalker, but I choose to ignore him now.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    I could have made a complete joke of your queery stalker, but I choose to ignore him now.
    So you want a medal for normal behaviour? Your still one of BB's second hand mattresses so anything you say is suspect.

Have you had each other for supper yet?