Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why aren't the media interviewing Al Gore?

Why aren't the media interviewing Al Gore?

Perhaps they haven't noticed it snowed in Florida.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

It's the climate not the weather.

Some lefties have actually stated that global warming means that some areas of the planet will become colder.

There is a movie, the name of which I forget, that depicts global warming resulting in a new ice age.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quantumismo micoPlanko movement.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

maybe J will fund a DLP expedition to the high arctic so we can club to death with baseball bats, baby seals.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Yeah, sounds exciting. Maybe.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    maybe J will fund a DLP expedition to the high arctic so we can club to death with baseball bats, baby seals.
    Just have them flown them in.
    lol-band

No bloody seal pics ,kinda sucks guys...

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    Don't have to go that far...I think that happens at the mouth of the St. Lawrence. Hop skip and a jump from noo yawk.