Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Most outrageous feuds of DLP 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Bought me some alligator jerky at the gun show. Very tasty. And beautiful women have been following me around ever since.
    I don't think I want beautiful women following me around.
    I definitely don't want them following M around, considering his history...
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Lummy wouldn’t know what to do with a woman even if he did get his hands on one. He clearly prefers men...
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Don't give him any alligator jerk, then. Kangaroo jerk is pretty good too, as is rattlesnake.

There are usually about 3 women in crowds attending gun shows I go to or, I would surmise, probably any gun shows, and two of them are always together. Alligator meat doesn't do a thing for me as babe bait, actually, but it's still very good eating.

Women at gun shows are more Boopy's type anyway -- Hollywood starlets with gorgeous faces, ball-blowing figures and tattoos of Charley Daniels, Chevys and leaping bass.

LOL

I've never had feral hog jerk. Something to look forward to, ya know.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

Not planning on going to gun shows at the moment - thanks for the head's up.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Is there anything good about eating alligator besides being able to say you ate alligator?
    Depends on how hungry you are, and how you cook it. I've eaten it, I even had some alligator jerky once.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Not planning on going to gun shows at the moment - thanks for the head's up.
    My Niece just got a Glock 42 for Christmas nice little purple pistol. I bought one for my Mrs too. She loves it, we went shooting on Saturday last week. Both of my Great Nephews are into shooting now the 21 yr old bought himself a Glock 19 and he's pretty good shot already. I have the Glock 21 4th Gen it's a 45 acp hand cannon.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11