Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People in the bar crack me up

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries

People in the bar crack me up

I'm at a local bar I stop off at maybe once a month to catch a friend of mine and his gf's band. I prefer to be left alone and chill in my own world. These people that hop from table to table, bar to table , table to bar etc begging for attention crack me up. If these never weres want to be somebody maybe they could start by accomplishing something or by being a beacon in the lives of others. As for the band ? They gel well. Her voice is gaining strength at the upper end of the octave and his guitar is much more relaxed and has a better flow than the last time I saw them
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

They should have a goal like eating all the drugs in Arkansas like you. Trying to save the kids from a life of drug addiction Cotton ate all the pills in Arkansas including his cats worm medicine.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Blog Entries
    What's wrong , go-fer boi? You not getting enough attention from " The Cotton "? Let me know if you ever gather the courage to meet me in the Sunken Lands for the beatdown of your needy life. I dare you to take a shot at the title

What a clown. If you knew how much money we made in 2017 you'd shit.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post

What a clown. If you knew how much money we made in 2017 you'd shit.
    Why would I care how money your wife made last year ? I was born into it, money doesn't impress or mean a lot to me. You must've went hungry as a child , sad. To be fixated and identify only with and because of your own money is a bit sad. To be as you and identify only with someone else's earning power or money as you are is truly pathetic, jr

Why would I care how money your wife made last year ? I was born into it, money doesn't impress or mean a lot to me. You must've went hungry as a child , sad. To be fixated and identify only with and because of your own money is a bit sad. To be as you and identify only with someone else's earning power or money as you are is truly pathetic, jr
    Oh yeah I forgot inheriting money is better than earning it yourself. Our business is our business not hers or mine. You are sad and foolish old man who will die alone. So clutch your daddies money and watch it dwindle.

This gets funnier ever time I read it. Cotton is one of those dildo types that does not know what a Manager does. He's the type that thinks the Manager just sits in his office and twitles his thumbs or does nothing, orders pens! Ha! Management is a science Mrs SD has said that she could not and would not be able to do this business if not for my management skills.

Elemental is in the same kind of business and she can tell you how far a business gets without quality management.

Once again Cotton has proved that he is ignorant of how business operates just as much as Giblet is ignorant of the same. Cotton was a wage slave just like the rest of the retards out there. I am not I have a special skill that allows me to create a business. Cotton can't even be a wage slave anymore because he can't hold a Securities License anymore! boo hoo!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    This gets funnier ever time I read it. Cotton is one of those dildo types that does not know what a Manager does. He's the type that thinks the Manager just sits in his office and twitles his thumbs or does nothing, orders pens! Ha! Management is a science Mrs SD has said that she could not and would not be able to do this business if not for my management skills.

Elemental is in the same kind of business and she can tell you how far a business gets without quality management.

Once again Cotton has proved that he is ignorant of how business operates just as much as Giblet is ignorant of the same. Cotton was a wage slave just like the rest of the retards out there. I am not I have a special skill that allows me to create a business. Cotton can't even be a wage slave anymore because he can't hold a Securities License anymore! boo hoo!!
    What's wrong Rudy ? Did I strike a nerve? #1. You're an absolute liar. In spite of my antics I can still hold a securities license. #2. The fact you don't know this proves you're a liar about ever holding a securities license yourself because it's a question on the exam. You not only lack the intelligence to pass the very difficult exam, you've never held a position that required you to hold one . It's very doubtful someone with a modest background as yourself wouldn't have used it if you had it, and you didn't use it because you never had it. Its a very valuable piece of paper. In the industry we jokingly refer to it as a "license to steal ". Then again, you wouldnt know this because youve never had one. Tough shit , go-fer. #3. You better be careful about making falsehoods regarding my license. #4. I very much understand "managerial" matters. Ive owned my own business and my father owned many businesses. #5. Just as your wife knows it is important to have an underling aka "secretary ", like yourself. #6. Ive never been a "wage slave " to anyone. My earnings have never been limited as those of a wage slave are. #7. I didn't have to marry my dead friends fat whore to have money, unlike yourself . #8. You're dreams of being a success in your own right are just as far fetched as your fairy tales about playing football at Notre Dame , fairy. #9. I'm lmao, at you...jr
    Last edited by cotton; 01-05-2018 at 02:40 AM.

What's wrong Rudy ? Did I strike a nerve? #1. You're an absolute liar. In spite of my antics I can still hold a securities license. #2. The fact you don't know this proves you're a liar about ever holding a securities license yourself because it's a question on the exam. You not only lack the intelligence to pass the very difficult exam, you've never held a position that required you to hold one . It's very doubtful someone with a modest background as yourself wouldn't have used it if you had it, and you didn't use it because you never had it. Its a very valuable piece of paper. In the industry we jokingly refer to it as a "license to steal ". Then again, you wouldnt know this because youve never had one. Tough shit , go-fer. #3. You better be careful about making falsehoods regarding my license. #4. I very much understand "managerial" matters. Ive owned my own business and my father owned many businesses. #5. Just as your wife knows it is important to have an underling aka "secretary ", like yourself. #6. Ive never been a "wage slave " to anyone. My earnings have never been limited as those of a wage slave are. #7. I didn't have to marry my dead friends fat whore to have money, unlike yourself . #8. You're dreams of being a success in your own right are just as far fetched as your fairy tales about playing football at Notre Dame , fairy. #9. I'm lmao, at you...jr
    Oh my looks like someone is a little sensitive about his license issue! I'm not the one who told you to do what you did!

Also I never said I played football at ND, you said that. I have challenged you multiple times to produce a link to a thread and post # where I said that. So you lie again fester. And you don't know shit about running a business! Being a crooked broker does not make you a business man or management potential.

Why don't you post a youtube about all this. Come on tough guy! Mr. Chumpian! Shot at the title my ass! Your only title is King Dipshit. I mean know your fathers your brother, and your mother is an imbred whore, but that doesn't mean you have to be such a massive cunt. I bet your father's really sorry he didn't jerk off THAT night!

Cotton the best part of you ran down the crack of your mothers ass and left a brown stain on the mattress.

You used to be a smart guy but now you're just a fucked up sack of shit. If my dog was as ugly as you, I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards.

What an enjoyable thread.