Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Wolf says "Trump has less credibility than anyone who ever walked on earth"

Lightbulb Michael Wolf says "Trump has less credibility than anyone who ever walked on earth"

Wolff: Trump Has ‘Less Credibility Than, Perhaps, Anyone Who Has Ever Walked on Earth’
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...lked-on-earth/

Anyone, except for Michael Wolf:

WOLFF ADMITS: NOT SURE ALL TRUE

BOOK SENSATION ROCKS NATION

'SAID WHATEVER NECESSARY TO GET STORY'

http://www.businessinsider.com/micha...ll-true-2018-1
    He is also known for fabricating quotes:

Michael Wolff’s spotty record raises questions about Trump tell-all
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...uestions-abou/

Who has credibility problems again, Michael?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Wolf has never met The Clinton’s. (Or PTA)
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

No shit there..

Trump threatened to sue him, so now he's backing down.

Guy is known for fabricating stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Anyone, except for Michael Wolf:

He is also known for fabricating quotes:

Who has credibility problems again, Michael?
    Look at the MSNBC blurbs. They've really latched on to 'Rings True'(quotes are theres).
    lol-band

Just when you thought the fake news industry couldn't get anymore ridiculous...

it does.

Was watching FOX news they were decrying how much time this book has taken in the news cycle when there are other issues. I yelled at the televison, "You are the fuckers that insist on droning on about it"
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

"Trump didn't want to win" uh sure that's why he put all that time and energy, credible book dude.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Look at the MSNBC blurbs. They've really latched on to 'Rings True'(quotes are theres).
    Yeah, I like "credibly accused" But that one is a close runner up.

all that really matters is what don lemon will make of it.

Μολὼν λάβε

headlines everywhere. the media will milk this for weeks, while late night hosts and the awards circuit drag it out for months.

such drama.

'Ivanka is terrified': Kushners fear Russia probe will unravel their family finances - as book claims Trump boasted Jared 'knew all the crooks in Israel'

A new book that portrays a dysfunctional White House also describes Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner fearfully eyeing special counsel Robert Mueller's probe out of concern their own finances could come under the microscope.

The pair became panicked, according to the book, as the FBI and Justice Department moved in that direction, fueled by Kushner's father, Charles, who started the family real estate empire.

'Ivanka is terrified,' former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon told Wolff, referring to the telegenic pair as 'the kids' in Michael Wolff's 'Fire and Fury, Inside the Trump White House.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-finances.html
    Μολὼν λάβε