Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Michael Wolf says "Trump has less credibility than anyone who ever walked on earth"

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    after the running joke(s) that constituted the last, what, three, four, five administrations? <shrug>

just another shitshow.
    No, Trump has brought the DOW up to 25000, got unemployment to 4%, brought black employment to a record breaking high, changed the tax code, and exposed clintonista communist liberals for what they are in front of the entire world. And, made satan worshipping people like you scream at the sky.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Lone worships satan? oh my...........you sure Philly? you seem to be very quick on the trigger there.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    No new wars, yet.
    I will be willing to bet you most anything that we are now fighting in southern phillipines.

Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    Jeff Sessions public enemy number 1
    this is public enemy number 1

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

ICELAND ARRESTS ROTHSCHILD BANKERS
    http://itmakessenseblog.com/2012/06/...child-bankers/

CLEARWATER HOCKEY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB4QGUPUOgI

Bannon mocks him as "Mr. Perfect"

I don't think Kushner is a threat. He's gotten himself in way over his head on many occasions, in business and in politics.

Trump seems to ignore him, and that is fine with me.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Bannon mocks him as "Mr. Perfect"

I don't think Kushner is a threat. He's gotten himself in way over his head on many occasions, in business and in politics.

Jerusalem? I dunno. Whatever.
    lol-band

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post

He could be a threat related to clueless and sloppy moves that Trump or others do not have time to babysit and get them in trouble.
    Kushner zionist support is concerning.

Kushner is an example of why nepotism is a bad idea.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Kushner zionist support is concerning.
    Why is that?
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

If you do not have faith in Christ, you are in Satan's grasp whether you are aware of it or not. Satan has deceived all the world except the church of Christ about who and what God is.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    If you do not have faith in Christ, you are in Satan's grasp whether you are aware of it or not. Satan has deceived all the world except the church of Christ about who and what God is.
    What about Catholics?

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.