Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: From what I've seen on social media

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Contrary to DLP "experts" on the reason being enviro they are wrong.
    'Green, enviro-friendly' went completely over your head, didn't it.
    Goinforthecurve!

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    What about the Oregonians being 'allowed' to pump their own gas?

All excited about the green-handled, "enviro-friendly" option they have!
    What about the newly unemployed gas station employees?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Do they express dumb political opinions via social media?
    Goinforthecurve!

Pumping gas is a dangerous and confusing affair for the inhabitants of

The change relates to small isolated petrol stations in rural areas that are unmanned at night. Now they can be self serve as often these stations are closed at night and the only stations for hundreds of miles.

All the populated counties will continue to have attendants and I really love it.
    This ban on self serve was passed in 1951.

The safety factor refers to elderly, females, people with young children in the car, injured and sick are not getting out of their cars.
    There are about 10,000 full time attendants.

I am more conservative than most on this forum and believe states can enact laws that are desired by their constituents and relate to their state. We have gas attendants and open carry and many unique laws all over the spectrum that meet the needs of this state.

The fb rant was really funny, but not much changed except a handful of rural stations will be self serve.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    What surprises me is how the oil companies duped us into pumping our own gas in the first place.
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    Like, out of your residential state? Have a ball with that!
    I was driving in LA about 2 weeks ago and of course pumped my own.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    It will not happen - those stations are in populated regions and will still have attendants.
    The change allows the rural stations to set up for self serve to be available 24/7.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

I've been pumping gas my whole life (it feels). There's only one place on my end of the state that I know of that's still full service. It feels weird to have someone else pump my gas (save for my man. That's his job! )

Way too awkward especially if you need something from the cooler or a snack.

The change relates to small isolated petrol stations in rural areas that are unmanned at night. Now they can be self serve as often these stations are closed at night and the only stations for hundreds of miles.

All the populated counties will continue to have attendants and I really love it.
    This ban on self serve was passed in 1951.

The safety factor refers to elderly, females, people with young children in the car, injured and sick are not getting out of their cars.
    There are about 10,000 full time attendants.

I am more conservative than most on this forum and believe states can enact laws that are desired by their constituents and relate to their state. We have gas attendants and open carry and many unique laws all over the spectrum that meet the needs of this state.

The fb rant was really funny, but not much changed except a handful of rural stations will be self serve.
    Pay at the pump is safe.

And the places that close overnight in rural areas, they have the option to pay at the pump.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post

Sounds like a good Walking Dead episode!
    Or the beginning of a Walking Dead joke, "Negan, Daryl and a corpse stop to get gas and it ends with who's not wearing their pee pee pants!"
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

I am more conservative than most on this forum
    fool post of the year