Thread: Lilly (((Allen))): Those girls would have been raped anyway.. So fuck it.

Oh No! Lilly (((Allen))): Those girls would have been raped anyway.. So fuck it.

Pop singer Lily Allen has claimed Muslim grooming gang victims could have been “raped or abused by somebody else at some point” if the gangs were not active in the UK.

Ms. Allen also claimed that there is a certain “type” of rapist who attacks their stepdaughter and is 100 per cent “British white” during a discussion about Muslim rape gangs and immigration on Twitter.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...somebody-else/

Okay.. There's the modern feminist movement for you, folks.

It ignores the actual attackers, blames the victims and invents new subjects of hatred out of whole cloth and overtly racist overtones. Nice, huh? I'd be so fucking proud to be a member of the contemporary feminist movement.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

I think theyre gonna be fine actually. the sand niggers have the flue/fire promotions on their apartments.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

soros is funding a womens march jan 20 , should be more comedy gold .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    soros is funding a womens march jan 20 , should be more comedy gold .
    tickets still available!

Join the world! On January 20th NYC will raise its voice again to demand equality for all humans at the 2018 Women’s March on NYC.

Over the past year, basic rights for women, immigrants, LGBTQ+, people with disabilities, the religious and nonreligious, people of color and even Mother Earth have struggled to survive under the weight of the current administration. America’s First Amendment has been challenged and healthcare for millions has been threatened. We must stand together to demand and defend our rights. Let your voice echo from the streets of New York City to the capital city. Show the world that red, white and blue are colors of tolerance.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-wo...ts-39150171216

Μολὼν λάβε

struggled to survive..................that's a favorite communist catch phrase. all it really means is.................bla bla bla changing of the guard..............bla bla bla
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Going to be hard to top the nonsensical, mindless fucktardry that was TardMarch 1.

Its gonna be so fucking hilarious , Those idiots actually think someone gives a fuck about whether they live or die , Its fucking beautiful !

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Pop singer Lily Allen has claimed Muslim grooming gang victims could have been “raped or abused by somebody else at some point” if the gangs were not active in the UK.

Ms. Allen also claimed that there is a certain “type” of rapist who attacks their stepdaughter and is 100 per cent “British white” during a discussion about Muslim rape gangs and immigration on Twitter.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...somebody-else/

Okay.. There's the modern feminist movement for you, folks.

It ignores the actual attackers, blames the victims and invents new subjects of hatred out of whole cloth and overtly racist overtones. Nice, huh? I'd be so fucking proud to be a member of the contemporary feminist movement.

Thats so typical of ((THEM )) ,

Lilly (((Allen))): Those girls would have been raped anyway.. So fuck it.
    Of course, Lily Allen is an obnoxious, leftist piece of garbage who should be criticized for her hatred of Westerners, but could you tell us how you know that she's jewish? I haven't really paid much attention to this worthless and trashy celebrity, but I always though that she was an ethnic Brit.

P.S. I don't want to sound rude, but you misspelled her name in your thread title. (It's Lily, not Lilly.)

What a nihilistic statement. It's clear these libs are enabling and making excuses for third-world criminals.