Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are the DACA's?

Lightbulb Who are the DACA's?

As a result, less than half of current DACA recipients have a high school education, despite a majority of them being adults. Moreover, an ongoing study by Harvard researcher Roberto G. Gonzalez found that, among the DACA recipients enrolled in high school, the dropout rate is nearly four times the national average. Likewise, only 20 percent have earned a bachelorís degree, compared to about 32 percent of Americans who do.

The high drop-out rates and low educational attainment may have something to do with the lack of English fluency among the DACA population.

DACA itself does not require English fluency for an application. According to one study, 46 percent of DACA recipients have only basic English ability, and 24 percent of the DACA-eligible population is functionally illiterate.

https://amgreatness.com/2018/01/07/d...e-and-for-all/

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Trump masterfully put the Democrats in a lose-lose situation. Either they will build the wall, which will piss off their retarded base ahead of 2018, or the LEACHers will get deported. They won't agree to Trump's deal, and when their shitty people get deported, they won't get to blame Trump for it.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as heís honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

OR.. they shut down the government and wait on the republicans to cave.

Something I can see them doing.

Interestingly, the CACA's begin losing their status soon. In March (I believe) a thousand a day drop from the program.

The dems don't care. They just want to use them as props. I don't think they care if Trump deports the lot of them.

They'll seize on it and try to rally their tard base with it. Use it to fan the emotionalism and attempt to use it as a club against the republicans. Who will be terrified of it because they're stupid and/or corrupt.

Don't even have to deport these leeches. Just cut off their access to all the free stuff they presently enjoy. They'll go away on their own.

I thought the whole kerfuffle was about the continuation of the program? The crimmigrants already here are going to stay regardless, I thought.

My understanding is they drop from the program soon.

It has to be re-upped every few years and Trump hasn't done it.

(Not that it is legal anyway.)

They just want to keep the door open so that any turd world detritus can send their kids here and presto! Chain migration for the whole dam fam

Fuck that. DIE.

They're accusing Trump of "Holding DACA hostage!"

lol..

Another often overlooked dimension of daca is that these so-called kids are pretty much exclusively settled on welfare to await the rest of their fambly's arrival to live on welafare as well... in red states.

It's so blatantly fucking sinister it's proponents in congress should be charged with treason. Because that's what it is. A deliberate and ongoing effort to destroy America.

We must not separate families. Deport the dreamers and their parents who entered in violation of our laws.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga HepnarovŠ, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.