Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sources: Oprah Winfrey 'actively thinking' about running for president

who will she pick for a running mate, weinstein?

this monkey's closet is far from clean.

matter of fact, she's still in it, too.
    Μολὼν λάβε

The media has been shoving this shit down the throats of the American people all day.

If she runs all we will hear is that those who do not vote for the first black woman president are both racist and sexist.

If I were ever to support a sheboon for president it would be Condi Rice not Ocra Windbag.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

if I were to ever have supported a sheboon it would've been Koko, the smartest one known to man.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    What are her chances?

On the one hand: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

On the other hand: She's a black female and she is famous. She can't do the job and she's literally dangerous with that much power in her hands, but that won't matter to the left. They will back her to the hilt. Women will see in her the first female president. Blacks will feel an obligation to support her. The media will eat out of her hand. She carries very little political baggage.

I still think her chances are slim.. Unlike Oprah herself.
    If she runs against Trump? Think about it. She's black and she's a woman. This is a liberal wet dream. Everything and anything that he could possibly say to or about her will be sexist and racists. The media will make sure of this.

On the other hand, he's probably the only one that would take that crap and run it right down their throats. He can't be bullied and he won't back down, not to that shit. He's proven himself there.

I think he single-handedly ruined Megyn Kelly's career. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    who will she pick for a running mate, weinstein?

this monkey's closet is far from clean.

matter of fact, she's still in it, too.
    lol Nice! None of that will matter, because she'll be like Obama. Untouchable.

NEW: A source close to @Oprah tells @tvkatesnow as of today, she has no intention of running for President in 2020:
    “It’s not happening. She has no intention of running,” the source said.
    Source says that’s from Oprah herself.
    lol

At least the left admitted that they were full of shit when they said "Trump is unqualified to be president because he has no government experience"
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    She'd be a laughingstock among the middle and right. Lawlz
    They said that about Trump.
    lol-band

Then all blacks and illegal aliens will get free cars, houses and utilities to go with the free phones Obama gave them, all paid for by you, the American taxpayer, just like Israelis get free weapons and $10,000,000 in the bank daily..
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/Fckk79]
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 01-09-2018 at 10:33 AM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

This will make a fine campaign commercial: