Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ophra says all whites must die

Ugh. The worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    when did that make a goddamned bit of difference?
    This.

In America, it seems nationality itself need be no bar to eligibility. Look at Cruz. Every inch a Canadian spic, and he got the nod. lulz
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    There is not a human on Earth that is not racist. Some more and some less.

btw watched the clip and she was referencing the absolute racists haters of society must die off for it to stop.
    She never said whites or blacks must die.
    I do not not want her to be POTUS.
    She never said whites must die.
    People are wasting they time picking at her and taking phrases out of context.
    She will never get the nomination.

I'm not racist, I hate everyone the same way. I despise pop culture whether it's black or white. I absolutely detest the negro culture or lack of it. Their behavior is abominable, they call each other nigger all the time, they think they are above the law. I watch this show on A&E called Live PD. These people drive around with drugs in their cars and expired plates and then what to know why the cops pull them over. Their attitude toward Law Enforcement is horrifying.

I say I hate them for the lack of a better word, hate doesn't quite make it as a descriptor. I don't have them for the color of their skin, I hate them for their attitude and behavior.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

The photo below is of singer and actress-hopeful Rita Ora (the nervous looking young blond in the center) with Oprah and Weinstein. It looks just like a Madame handing off some sweet new young merch to a rich old John at a brothel.
    Madam Ophra delivering the goods to Swienstein.... Pathetic hag isn't she?

Jews and coons! Nothing like it under the sun for hypocracy and lies. And they said Trump had little hands. Must be from never doing a days work in their lives.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    The photo below is of singer and actress-hopeful Rita Ora (the nervous looking young blond in the center)
    No shit? Cheers for clearing that up.

Besides, women in that business know they're gonna have to polish a few knobs, to stand a chance.

no! say it aint so! ( GASP ! ) I thought that place was honest, trustworthy, and wholesome as a church group softball game.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

lulz

Oh yeah. It's the last fucking bastion of morality.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    lulz

Oh yeah. It's the last fucking bastion of morality.
    to hear them tell it, yes.

From top left, Tarana Burke, Michelle Williams, America Ferrera, Jessica Chastain, Amy Poehler, Meryl Streep, Kerry Washington, and from bottom left, Natalie Portman, Ai-jen Poo, and Saru Jayaraman at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globes afterparty. The actresses teamed up with the activists on behalf of the Time’s Up initiative.

http://footwearnews.com/2018/fashion...imesup-476140/
    Μολὼν λάβε