Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Meet the jews who are responsible for Miley Cyrus's degeneracy

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    .
    Meet Danielle Bregoli Peskowitz a.k.a. Bhad Bhabie (pronounced "bad baby") a.k.a. Cash Me Outside Girl, a trashy, low-IQ, criminal, half-Italian, half-jewish teenage girl who appeared on the Dr. Phil show where she was described as a "car-stealing, knife-wielding, twerking 13-year-old":





    When the jews in the entertainment industry saw her pathetic, laughable and trashy interview – during which she talked like a ghetto negro, bragged about her crimes and swore at the audience – they became elated and decided to reward her bad behavior by giving her a music career. Here's the horrible result:





    But I'm sure that her jew manager Adam Kluger is very proud:


    https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...postpones-tour

    Adam Kluger. "Trust me."











    She's just 14 years old. And jews want her to be a role model for Western girls. This is what jews do to their host countries, folks.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    How is this General Political topics?


    Ban this idiot.
    No no no no no no no! Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe is one of the best posters here at DLP. He's the one who's helped me to learn the most about the Jews and how they're slowly destroying the world.
    ....................................

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    No no no no no no no! Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe is one of the best posters here at DLP. He's the one who's helped me to learn the most about the Jews and how they're slowly destroying the world.
    Jew^^
    lol-band

  4. #24
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    She's just 14 years old. And jews want her to be a role model for Western girls. This is what jews do to their host countries, folks.
    This child's parents are to blame for her idiocy, the mother thought she was gonna get this little freak a TV Reality show base on her gibberish as a bit titted version of "Honey Boo Boo."

    How this has anything to do with Jews is only in you twisted freaked out mind.


    How's your mom's mango tree coming along enough shade that you and 12 niggers can get it on?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  5. #25
    .
    Jew-run Disney spews out homosexual propaganda for kids:

    ‘Family’ Group Blasts ‘Andi Mack’ For Featuring A Gay Tween Character

    One Million Moms calls on Disney to scrap the hit series “immediately.” (...) LGBTQ rights advocates are praising the Disney Channel’s announcement that one of the principal characters on its coming-of-age series, “Andi Mack,” would be revealed as gay in the show’s second season.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b077d8dfc98956

    This vile TV series was created by the jewess Terri Minsky, who jokes about how she used her jewish connections to get into the filthy, anti-Western entertainment industry (Hollywood a.k.a. Hymiewood):

    The Jewish Path to Success

    Speaking at a recent seminar on Jewish women in television at New York’s Jewish Museum, Terri Minsky, creator of the hit series “Lizzie McGuire,” unapologetically remarked: “I got into TV the way I thought all Jewish people did — I had an uncle in the business.”
    https://forward.com/opinion/7806/the...th-to-success/



    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    No no no no no no no! Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe is one of the best posters here at DLP. He's the one who's helped me to learn the most about the Jews and how they're slowly destroying the world.
    Thank you so much for your kind words, Dawg Mah Cats. Of course, it's possible that you're just trolling, but I'll take any compliments I can get.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    .
    Meet Danielle Bregoli Peskowitz a.k.a. Bhad Bhabie (pronounced "bad baby") a.k.a. Cash Me Outside Girl, a trashy, low-IQ, criminal, half-Italian, half-jewish teenage girl who appeared on the Dr. Phil show where she was described as a "car-stealing, knife-wielding, twerking 13-year-old":





    When the jews in the entertainment industry saw her pathetic, laughable and trashy interview – during which she talked like a ghetto negro, bragged about her crimes and swore at the audience – they became elated and decided to reward her bad behavior by giving her a music career. Here's the horrible result:





    But I'm sure that her jew manager Adam Kluger is very proud:


    https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...postpones-tour

    Adam Kluger. "Trust me."





    Let's strap her into a real electric chair and see if she still has that smug smirk on her face.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Let's strap her into a real electric chair and see if she still has that smug smirk on her face.
    You’re always so violent.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  8. #28
    ^^^ wanting to shoot a 90 y/o man if he even approaches him ^^^

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    ^^^ wanting to shoot a 90 y/o man if he even approaches him ^^^
    I don’t want to shoot anybody. Is Rooster really 90?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  10. #30
    ^^^ wanting to rape a 90 y/o mans invalid wife ^^^

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •