Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do we think of Trump's CACA negotiations?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    There seem to be two competing points of view. Here is one:

Here is another:
    I think he should tell the DACA crowd to GTFO!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    IMO:

The house bill is a pretty good bill. The biggest problem is that the democrats will try to blow it all up.

Just authorizing a border wall will be a MAJOR win for Trump and it will demoralize and REALLY ANGER the retards in their base. They will primary or vote out any democrat who goes along.

So, they'll try to blow it all up, sit on their hands and stonewall, because they would rather have the issue than the solution and all the anger it will bring with it.
    So typical of liberals. They say "to integrate into society "...seriously? How about a big " fuck you " to these anti American sheep. Why the hell would I want to "integrate " anyone ? Libs and their love for aka "soft spot " for blacks, mexicans, capitalism, Muslims, Islam etc makes me sick. Unless someone comes to America willing and able to work hard for little pay they have no use imo.
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    So typical of liberals. They say "to integrate into society "...seriously? How about a big " fuck you " to these anti American sheep. Why the hell would I want to "integrate " anyone ? Libs and their love for aka "soft spot " for blacks, mexicans, capitalism, Muslims, Islam etc makes me sick. Unless someone comes to America willing and able to work hard for little pay they have no use imo.
    Correction: I meant "anti capitalistic views " ,not capitalism .
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

I called my Democrat congressman's office in support of the Goodlatte/McSally bill. But I wonder if any Republicans or Democrats might vote for this bill, but then flip-flop and vote no on funding the wall in the next budget.
    Last edited by Cartman; 01-11-2018 at 01:45 PM.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as he’s honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman