Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First 'super blue blood moon' in 150 years coming this month

First 'super blue blood moon' in 150 years coming this month

Luke 21:5 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
    26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
    Joel 2:1 The sun shall be turned into darkness, [ The eclipse]and the moon into blood, Coming triple moon event] before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/wond...cid=spartandhp
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 01-10-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

I wonder how many blue moons there have been since Luke wrote that 2000 years ago?

And I can just imagine some idiot proclaiming it is a sign of doom....each time.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Well, as usual you missed the point. It's a real blood moon, hasn't happened in 1050 years. The sun ran a full eclipse in August and the sign of the virgin giving birth occurred in September. All these signs haven't ever happened in 2000 years together, the virgin giving birth sign in over that. The world has become exactly as Paul said it would, new Sodom, and the people actually believe they decended from animals back to a single cell organism that appeared with DNA all by it's self. Anything but that there is a God and absolutely right things to believe and do. Men with their penises in kids butts the jews push don't qualify among them.

The Lord will come as a thief in the night, and whoever is left here will go through hell from there on.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

sign of the virgin giving birth................youre fucking serious arnt you? I think you missed the tale bop convention to tell you the truth.
    roar 16

I am not falling for this shit anymore derpian!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    You can't redeem yourself to me after that fucking moronic statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Let's face it Soxes, PTA is at least in her 40's and she's had children.
    I don't know whether she nursed them or bottle fed them, but I can guarantee that given her size, she most likely falls
    far short of "perky" unless she's had surgical intervention, no matter what she claims on the internet.
    Notice Sachem or Mossfern haven't called him on it?

There are a lot of damn sodomites here !
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Well, as usual you missed the point. It's a real blood moon, hasn't happened in 1050 years. The sun ran a full eclipse in August and the sign of the virgin giving birth occurred in September. All these signs haven't ever happened in 2000 years together, the virgin giving birth sign in over that. The world has become exactly as Paul said it would, new Sodom, and the people actually believe they decended from animals back to a single cell organism that appeared with DNA all by it's self. Anything but that there is a God and absolutely right things to believe and do. Men with their penises in kids butts the jews push don't qualify among them.

The Lord will come as a thief in the night, and whoever is left here will go through hell from there on.
    Well, as usual you missed the point entirely.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Damn Philly. It's hard to imagine that since your spirituality is fear based that you ever gain anything or notice the good in giving simpletons and doomsayers a platform to vent ...youre a real piece of work ( i almost inadverently gave up my main sock account. Then again, is there a clue embedded in my reply? You might want to look again....
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

Solar eclipses are fairly numerous, about 2 to 4 per year, but the area on the ground covered by totality is only about 50 miles wide. In any given location on Earth, a total eclipse happens only once every hundred years or so, though for selected locations they can occur as little as a few years apart. -wiki
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

I repeat: Solar eclipses are fairly numerous, about 2 to 4 per year.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.