Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First 'super blue blood moon' in 150 years coming this month

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    sign of the virgin giving birth................youre fucking serious arnt you? I think you missed the tale bop convention to tell you the truth.
    That's alright, just shows me you are unaware of what the world was made to do, and have no part in events being played out, except as a prop, as almost everyone on the earth is.
    Why do you think Jesus said: Matthew 7:14
    Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 24: 37 But as the days of Noah were,coming of the Son of man be.
    38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
    39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Any one knows that, but when has any part the Great Babylon whore money empire had all the signs happen in order in a 6 month period? Never, in a 10 year period! NEVER anytime in history!!
    Ever? NEVER
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

prop this bitch. if you think you've got it all figgerred out concerning where, how, or why The Lord Jesus Christ is coming back, youre as dumbfuckedly stupid as Jerry Farwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Any one knows that, but when has any part the Great Babylon whore money empire had all the signs happen in order in a 6 month period? Never, in a 10 year period! NEVER anytime in history!!
    Ever? NEVER
    So what are you going to do?

I guess you could save yourself the horror of Armageddon by shooting yourself in the head now before the shit hits the fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

I'll be gone. As I said, I am one of the children of God, born here by His will, and one of the last witnesses to the truth, for we are one in a city, two in a family. I have nothing to fear save for people I wish would call on the name of The Lord God, Jesus Chris,t and be spared the horror and death that will decend upon the earth in one hour, on the very horizon. RECOGNIZE THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES.
    Why do you think the jews throughout history have only pursued the destruction of white nations? Why were the white nations the 'Christian' nations and so intensely hated by the children of the devil?

Whites, Adamic mankind, are the only race that God has any part in as individuals. The other races are just window dressing in this struggle between good and evil, Christ and the jews. Whites were created and are still being created in the moral image of God. The jews are the children of the Serpent, the angel of Death, Leviathan, destructive greed and pride. This Serpent, in his jews have and are bruising His heel, Adamic humanity's Christ Jesus, of whom I am a member, and He, Christ will crush the Serpent's head. End of Story. Yet a very little time, and this Serpent and his people's history will be over. Forever....