Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weinstein "punched" in the face at restaurant.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Too many people these days seem to have a "call the cops " mentality it's sickening. A few weeks ago an acquaintance of mine pissed me off. I had already shoved him in front of the females so he was embarresed. Then he said " let's take it outside". He was standing in the doorway with his right shoulder in my direction. My immediate thought was to gain proximity again then tackle him out the door unto the steps. He is 6'5" and outweighs me by at least 50 pounds. Then I decided " he's the kind of pussy that if I didn't injure myself when we hit the ground that he'd press charges for beating his face on my fist, not worth it". A few days later we reconciled. But...now he knows I really am nuttier than a squirrel turd if provoked aka "newfound respect " lol
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Weinstein was reportedly eating out with his recovery coach when another customer, named Steve, approached him and asked to take a photo.

However, Weinstein turned down his request, with the restaurant manager claiming he was “very sweet about it” by saying that he’d “rather not take a picture right now,” before the pair shook hands and returned to their meals.

Yet when both Weinstein and the man simultaneously finished their meals around 9pm, an intoxicated Steve allegedly walked up to Weinstein and declared, “You’re such a piece of s*** for what you did to these women,” before punching him twice in the face.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...na-restaurant/

Weinstein turned down an offer to call the cops and left.. Pretty big of him, I think.

Here's the "punch" More of a slap, really.

From wanting a photo to shaming. Captain Consistent.
    lol-band

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Epic punch. lulz
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Epic punch. lulz
    You're a Zionist and pedophile that also is sympathetic toward Woody Allen.

You're a vile disgusting human being.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...ut-of-potatoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

im myself not to sure about Woody Allens guilt. with him it could very well be where people were just after his money. goes like this: okay Woody, give me 15 thousand or I will say you rubbed my vagina. hes screwed, aint he?
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

I remember that one girls saying her dreams were to co-star with Woody. if it had been common knowledge he groped, then she never would've wanted to do a film with him.

what was that? the majic pumpernell? or the majik scorpion? had the dude from mash who was the bald headed guy who played the horn in it.

well that girls was on camera on the record saying she wanted to do a movie with Woody.

curse of the jade scorpion.

Helen Hunt. she was screaming to co-star with Woody. now tell me if he was the type to dabble in butt pinches and pussy rubs that she would've done a movie with him.