Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weinstein "punched" in the face at restaurant.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Weinstein "punched" in the face at restaurant.

Weinstein was reportedly eating out with his recovery coach when another customer, named Steve, approached him and asked to take a photo.

However, Weinstein turned down his request, with the restaurant manager claiming he was “very sweet about it” by saying that he’d “rather not take a picture right now,” before the pair shook hands and returned to their meals.

Yet when both Weinstein and the man simultaneously finished their meals around 9pm, an intoxicated Steve allegedly walked up to Weinstein and declared, “You’re such a piece of s*** for what you did to these women,” before punching him twice in the face.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...na-restaurant/

Weinstein turned down an offer to call the cops and left.. Pretty big of him, I think.

Here's the "punch" More of a slap, really.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

I'm surprised the Badge Fags don't prosecute anyhow. They love putting people in jail.

That was the gayest "punch" I've ever seen.

Right there, that is proof of the pussification of men.

I'm dubious. I'm pretty sure commiefornia law compels the cops to charge the pipsqueak with such incontrovertible evidence.
    Whether Harvey wants him charged or not.
    Last edited by El Guapo; 01-10-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Weinstein was reportedly eating out with his recovery coach when another customer, named Steve, approached him and asked to take a photo.

However, Weinstein turned down his request, with the restaurant manager claiming he was “very sweet about it” by saying that he’d “rather not take a picture right now,” before the pair shook hands and returned to their meals.

Yet when both Weinstein and the man simultaneously finished their meals around 9pm, an intoxicated Steve allegedly walked up to Weinstein and declared, “You’re such a piece of s*** for what you did to these women,” before punching him twice in the face.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...na-restaurant/

Weinstein turned down an offer to call the cops and left.. Pretty big of him, I think.

Here's the "punch" More of a slap, really.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    That was the gayest "punch" I've ever seen.

Right there, that is proof of the pussification of men.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    I'm dubious. I'm pretty sure commiefornia law compels the cops to charge the pipsqueak with such incontrovertible evidence.
    Whether Harvey wants him charged or not.
    That was in Arizona and cops generally do not charge a person who lightly taps another on the face.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

horse shit. battery is battery. extremes determines depth of guilt.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    horse shit. battery is battery. extremes determines depth of guilt.
    this. ..and I think you mean degree of punishment...

It's not about where it happened anyway. Assault is assault in AZ too. I have a suspicion that it was a staged stunt to garner sympathy for Harvey. The lack of charges is a big indicator of that.
    It's not a matter of discretion when an assault is documented on video.
    When a blatant assault like this goes viral...the police are duty bound to do something about it. It's a matter of public order.

It would be a misdemeanor at most and then only if Weinstein filed a police report.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    It would be a misdemeanor at most and then only if Weinstein filed a police report.
    Well that is a good thing. Imagine getting into trouble for that. Shew. If you're going to put your hands on someone, might as well go all in.

I'm embarrassed for that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Well that is a good thing. Imagine getting into trouble for that. Shew. If you're going to put your hands on someone, might as well go all in.

I'm embarrassed for that guy.
    I bet he did not want to go to jail (hence the slap) and that is the Beverly Hills of Arizona and a really fancy place to make a scene.

I lmao when I saw the video.

yea I can punch better myself.
    He should have just yelled as now it is viral (his little slap).