Thread: Pelosi Crone Rips Tax Reform: Wage Increases and Bonuses Are ‘Crumbs,’ ‘So Pathetic"

Pelosi Crone Rips Tax Reform: Wage Increases and Bonuses Are ‘Crumbs,’ ‘So Pathetic"

She thinks only Jews, ANTIFA and dimocraps deserve money back from the government.. It was Isruls!
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

lol

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

This shows how out of touch Pelosi is, to her $1000 is a pair of shoes or a lunch at some fancy SF or DC restaurant.

$1000 is not a lot of money to me, but I don't blow my nose on it, or throw it away on a daily basis.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

I can make a hell of a lot of meth with a grand Hell no I don't need it ,but who gives a fuck better I get it then some flthy kike , nigger , spic , slope , abo , pacific rimmer or prog shit .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way