Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries"

If he said it, I don't see the problem with it. It's not like Hollywood and elites haven't been saying it for decades. Fucking hypocrites.

This was something I pulled from Drudge last night. It's a pretty good read.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/

Kennedy declared:
    “First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same…

Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset… Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia…

In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think… The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”

Fifty years later, Central American migrants, thousands of whom are indigenous Mayans who can’t write or speak even Spanish, storm the border in endless waves while federal agents fly them to nearly every state in the union without so much as a photo ID — while American citizens are fondled and scanned by the very same TSA agents.
    Keep reading...

Do it! lol

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!

Besides, Trump's delivery is way funnier! He has a way of saying "stuff"

https://www.axios.com/trump-threaten...0ad078716.html

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    What is racist about the word, ‘shithole’?
    S**t is exactly the same color as n*****s. So it's a racist term because viewing a n****r brings to mind taking a s**t, and taking a s**t is like segregation.

You are racist every time you take your daily n****r.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    S**t is exactly the same color as n*****s. So it's a racist term because viewing a n****r brings to mind taking a s**t, and taking a s**t is like segregation.

You are racist every time you take your daily n****r.
    It’s ironic that you say that because lately you have been my daily n****r.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    It’s ironic that you say that because lately you have been my daily n****r.
    Boopy Doop solving the world's problems, one cock at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Boopy Doop solving the world's problems, one cock at a time.
    More faggotry. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Racist "muh" Dick Durbin just SCREWED the CACA kids! The deal was right there, but he attacked Trump, now they have to go back.

Since Trump likes to give people nicknames, he should nickname him "little" Dick Durbin.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    If he said it, I don't see the problem with it. It's not like Hollywood and elites haven't been saying it for decades. Fucking hypocrites.
    Exactly.
    Everyone has said it.

Africa is a shit stew.
    Hard to put a positive spin on the cultures there.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "according to these people"

Did these people put words in his mouth? Or has it been verified that he actually said that? (accuracy of the statement aside)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    If he said it....
    So....he's saying he didn't even say that.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.