Thread: The horrible history of the Khazarian Mafia

The horrible history of the Khazarian Mafia

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Good gosh. I lasted 21 seconds. That's a new record for unwatchability, Philthy. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Good gosh. I lasted 21 seconds. That's a new record for unwatchability, Philthy. Good job.
    Who cares whether you watched or not, zit head? 21 seconds is a long time for a clueless moron to focus it's attention on a single subject so no one is surprised. Live happily in your ignorance while you can.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.