Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Happy birthday, Svante!!

  1. #11
    Happy Birthday, Svante!

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    How come you never wish me happy birthday?
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Me either.
    Nobody else does either.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Nobody else does either.
    Not true. I wished GoGo a happy Birthday
    a couple weeks ago.



    She didn’t wish me one last week, though.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Happy Birthday, GoGo & BEB!
    Thanks, Lummy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Not true. I wished GoGo a happy Birthday
    a couple weeks ago.



    She didn’t wish me one last week, though.
    What? I distinctly remember sending you something..



  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Thanks, Lummy!!



    What? I distinctly remember sending you something..


    Sorry, those sexy pics never arrived.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  6. #16
    Faggot Boopy Doop apologizes for pole dancer's negligence.

    What a pair.

  7. #17
    speaking of a pair of " I don't know " merry fucking Christmas you two.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Faggot Boopy Doop apologizes for pole dancer's negligence.

    What a pair.
    Rooster is a pole dancer? I bet you tip him well. Rolls of quarters and geritol.


    Where do you put them?


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •