Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Happy birthday, Svante!!

  1. #11
    Happy Birthday, Svante!
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    How come you never wish me happy birthday?
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Me either.
    Nobody else does either.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Nobody else does either.
    Not true. I wished GoGo a happy Birthday
    a couple weeks ago.



    She didn’t wish me one last week, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Happy Birthday, GoGo & BEB!
    Thanks, Lummy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Not true. I wished GoGo a happy Birthday
    a couple weeks ago.



    She didn’t wish me one last week, though.
    What? I distinctly remember sending you something..



  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Thanks, Lummy!!



    What? I distinctly remember sending you something..


    Sorry, those sexy pics never arrived.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #16
    Faggot Boopy Doop apologizes for pole dancer's negligence.

    What a pair.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.

  7. #17
    speaking of a pair of " I don't know " merry fucking Christmas you two.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Faggot Boopy Doop apologizes for pole dancer's negligence.

    What a pair.
    Rooster is a pole dancer? I bet you tip him well. Rolls of quarters and geritol.


    Where do you put them?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •