Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shrooms Could Be Legalized Sooner Than You Think

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Wait, the hockey team?
    Now that would be funny!
    Just when you have the answers, the questions change.

I would never use magic mushrooms, but how can something that grows wild that you pick in the valleys and forests and ingest be a legal issue?

They are relatively safe.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ional-drug-lsd

“Magic mushrooms are one of the safest drugs in the world,” said Adam Winstock, a consultant addiction psychiatrist and founder of the Global Drug Survey, pointing out that the bigger risk was people picking and eating the wrong mushrooms.
    Why would this even be on a ballot?
    I have not heard of anyone mushroom hunting being arrested.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I would never use magic mushrooms, but how can something that grows wild that you pick in the valleys and forests and ingest be a legal issue?

How about when selling them?
    lol-band

A friend of mine was indeed busted while mushroom picking as a teenager. He was convicted, too.

I would never use magic mushrooms
    I think you should.

There is a cool series on Viceland called ‘Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia’, last week’s episode was dedicated to the Amanita Muscaria mushroom. Hamilton is a chemist fascinated with psychoactive drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Statistically, they may appear "safe". However, anything with the fo shizzle of psylicyban mushrooms is far from safe, imo. Heres an example. Im not proud and am actually a bit embarressed but ill share. Last summer when I knew i was on my way to rehab I went on a "goodbye for 5 or 6 weeks tour" lol. I was to leave tuesday and check in on Wednesday. On Monday i make the rounds telling my friends and associates i was going rehabbin'. On tuesday, i wasn't "on my way". But I was omw to get my opiates of choice for a good groove. I was starting to feel a bit manic. Since it would appear odd to masturbate every 30 minutes along the holy grail I simply partied on. Tuesday night I stop at two female friends of mine. "Suzy " (real name withheld to protect the other one and my double amputee friend "Bebop " aka "hopalong ") shows up with mushrooms. Me , Danko (with a name as such you know he's changed it at least once ) with my fair feathered females began eating mushrooms. Moving ahead 24 hours. Still at the same place but with a mustache in magic marker lol. Thursday still there ! Eating more shrooms shooting morphs, dilaudid I tell the girls to take me to my moms. It started well but then Hopalong shows up , trips in the doorway on his fake legs and lands face down only a few feet from my mom. First impressions are important and after we realized he wasn't really dead and the laughter was getting to "disturbed peeps" on the meter he introduces himself to mom. The curiosity of him from her was interesting . I think her walker was the tie that bound them lol. Moving on we order a feast from the Italians and afterwards mom went to bed while me and my misfits moved the party to the other end of the house. We ate more mushrooms and I banged away on her grand piano and I even got on top of it did a jig ,played my trumpet and made animal songs using my friends names. The idea was from me being at the dentist a week before when two dykes walked in and I said to my friend beside me " i wonder what kind of farm animal shit those two out". The intended whisper was actually heard by.many so I acted horrified at such verbal degeneracy. "Sick bastard " i said as I looked at an old dude about 10 feet from me then my name was called. Good thing , those bitches looked a bit tough for dis nigga lol. Carpet munching is good exercise, apparently. Went back to my friends house came home about 2 pm Friday and said to mom " I'm going to rehab and I'm leaving asap, call my preacher i must've been slipped a mickey ". He showed up 30 minutes later and away we went , rehab or bust". I was so trippy on the shrooms, street and pharmacy goods I was seeing dots and speaking a bit "otherworldly ", one might say. I could have died 10 times that week and no idea. I don't even know what all I did but after review of my texts it was safe to assume half of little rock was forming a posse lol. I wasn't right for 4 or 5 days as waking up rehabbin' was odd. More to come , or not. I'm clean now
    Last edited by cotton; 01-13-2018 at 05:22 AM.
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    How about when selling them?
    True , when selling.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

yes Ele. I think its time you try some.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.