Thread: Banks are UNSAFE and badly RUN.

Banks are UNSAFE and badly RUN.

Banks are unsafe at any speed. They are generally poorly run. A good case is this clown Jamie Dimon who a couple of years ago managed to lose a billion dollars on a stupid deal. His response was ; O.K. so what"
    and for this he made a 35 % increase in compensation for the year.
    But all that is the tip of the iceberg. Banks are run as if they were the private estates of the CEOs. They never give a thought that the money they lose belongs to the depositors. This is what will create the coming financial collapse which will be a national catastrophe. Do not be so stupid as to think the swindlers in the markets and Wall St. will give you a heads up. There's a sucker born every minute and there's one really big one who has been stalking me every chance he gets. The scumbag knows who he is!

JPMorgan Chase paid Jamie Dimon, its chairman and chief executive, 35 percent more in 2015 than the previous year’s compensation package, which was only narrowly approved by shareholders.

According to a securities filing on Thursday, Mr. Dimon received $27 million — much of it in stock linked to the bank’s performance, one week after the bank recorded a record profit of $24.4 billion for the year.

Pay disclosures by Wall Street firms are closely watched, as many banks face pressure from shareholders to overhaul pay practices. That has caused many banks to shift more pay to stock that will be granted only if the company meets certain performance goals.

JPMorgan is the first big bank to disclose 2015 compensation for its top executives. The annual disclosure about Mr. Dimon, who runs the biggest bank in the United States in terms of assets, often sets the bar for the industry.

Who are you plagiarizing now Giblet?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Oh here it is Giblet is copy and paste plagiarizing from the NY Times!

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/22/b...7-million.html
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11