Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

Thread: 32 HOURS A WEEK???!

  1. #1

    32 HOURS A WEEK???!

    From January to end of May?

    How in the hell do they expect anyone to do that without a loan (of maybe $8,000)!

    I'm told my work will help me pay for school. Good thing! It's extremely demanding as well! Shnickyshnocky.

    Aiming for Fall '18, but may have to settle for Spring '19.


  2. #2
    Good for you lala. If you need a loan, maybe pta can help out. She claims to have an endless supply of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  3. #3
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,039
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    From January to end of May?

    How in the hell do they expect anyone to do that without a loan (of maybe $8,000)!

    I'm told my work will help me pay for school. Good thing! It's extremely demanding as well! Shnickyshnocky.

    Aiming for Fall '18, but may have to settle for Spring '19.

    Are you saying 32 hours is in an apprenticeship for no pay and so many other employment isn't feasible or is 32 not enough hours to assist you and your aspiring colleagues? When I was a commodity broker for Archer Daniels (40th largest Corp in America and aka "supermarket of the world " over an 8 year period I had an intern from the college seeking their AG Business degrees each semester and there was also an intern with R. Each semester in the broadcasting arm we established for the firm from those seeking Broadcasting at the nearby University. Many went on in their careers via the path of their major. Others didnt. One of mine is now a police chief, another in regional marketing for Dillards
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Good for you lala. If you need a loan, maybe pta can help out. She claims to have an endless supply of money.
    I'll get federal grants/loans.
    PTA can keep her blood money.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    Are you saying 32 hours is in an apprenticeship for no pay and so many other employment isn't feasible or is 32 not enough hours to assist you and your aspiring colleagues? When I was a commodity broker for Archer Daniels (40th largest Corp in America and aka "supermarket of the world " over an 8 year period I had an intern from the college seeking their AG Business degrees each semester and there was also an intern with R. Each semester in the broadcasting arm we established for the firm from those seeking Broadcasting at the nearby University. Many went on in their careers via the path of their major. Others didnt. One of mine is now a police chief, another in regional marketing for Dillards
    Well, there's alot to consider. I CAN do it, with what I bring in already.
    I'm gathering required paperwork now. The process has begun.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    I'll get federal grants/loans.
    PTA can keep her blood money.
    Good move.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    I'll get federal grants/loans.
    PTA can keep her blood money.
    Of course...why shouldn't taxpayers have to support some late middle aged fucking moron to be a perennial student in pursuit of a menial career?


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Of course...why shouldn't taxpayers have to support some late middle aged fucking moron to be a perennial student in pursuit of a menial career?

    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    ... You have to be someone real "special" to get banned from this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    Can't be too great. I don't remember him.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Good for you lala. If you need a loan, maybe pta can help out. She claims to have an endless supply of money.
    If only she could match your "shithole" mouth.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    If only she could match your "shithole" mouth.
    You’re the only person making nasty remarks. However I’m sure your dementia will prevent you from recognizing the irony of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •