Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 32 HOURS A WEEK???!

Nobody can match Boopy's shithole.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

Because he's taken so many cocks.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” -- Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

More faggotry^^^

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

50 year old professional student.
    She should be cut off, how many more decades is she and her trash bloodline going to milk the government?

What about all that back child support?
    Go take the PTA challenege, lurker.
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Question, how many of Lala’s detractors get off their derrières to accomplish anything other than whine on the net? It is ambitious go getters like Lala which helped build America. Lala is a great American 🇺🇸
    Just when you have the answers, the questions change.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Question, how many of Lala’s detractors get off their derrières to accomplish anything other than whine on the net? It is ambitious go getters like Lala which helped build America. Lala is a great American 🇺🇸
    I think she is more the type that built Canada.

[QUOTE=Rooster;1949210]I think she is more the type that built Canada.[/QUOTE

Why, merci beaucoup.
    Last edited by Persia; 01-13-2018 at 05:59 PM.
    Just when you have the answers, the questions change.

Yes. America was built by welfare leeches and government handout scroungers.

...and niggers, of course. They built it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Ruined, you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Question, how many of Lala’s detractors get off their derrières to accomplish anything other than whine on the net? It is ambitious go getters like Lala which helped build America. Lala is a great American ����
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post