Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The politics of "ShitholeGate"

can you imagine the money that went into that little fine arts theater, just going to shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Awesome takedown by Tucker.

Nicely done!
    Tucker has been all over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    You can't redeem yourself to me after that fucking moronic statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Let's face it Soxes, PTA is at least in her 40's and she's had children.
    I don't know whether she nursed them or bottle fed them, but I can guarantee that given her size, she most likely falls
    far short of "perky" unless she's had surgical intervention, no matter what she claims on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Notice Sachem or Mossfern haven't called him on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem View Post
    She's not.

I kinda like the "shithole" thing, actually..

"We're tired of you dem SHITHOLERS tryin' to import the entire third world!!"

"What? Why do we need a bunch of them SHITHOLERS from Haiti?"

It's great for trolling.. lol.
    Trolling and outrage aside...the central idea here is that the determination of who gets to be American has been spirited out of the hands of Americans and put into the hands of foreigners.

THEY get to decide who's a citizen. All they have to do is get here and shit out a baby. Then all the fambly in shithole nation gets to come to America through chain migration.

Now they don't even have to do that. Just get here...and proglodytes will look the other way anyway.

Shitholers are determining immigration policy. An illegal act confers legal status. Fucking insanity.

Blog Entries
    I think Trump is a dildo for calling other countries shitholes. That was extremely unpresidential. If he's trying to negotiate deals with other countries, insulting those countries undermines his position. He should have used professional language, for example, "Many of these countries are impoverished, which makes the logistics more difficult." See? Keep it professional and you sound reasonable and are more likely to get cooperation. You call someone a "shithole" and then they won't want to cooperate with you in any way. This is one of many ways in which Trump is shitty at diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    I think Trump is a dildo for calling other countries shitholes. That was extremely unpresidential. If he's trying to negotiate deals with other countries, insulting those countries undermines his position. He should have used professional language, for example, "Many of these countries are impoverished, which makes the logistics more difficult." See? Keep it professional and you sound reasonable and are more likely to get cooperation. You call someone a "shithole" and then they won't want to cooperate with you in any way. This is one of many ways in which Trump is shitty at diplomacy.
    They need us and not the other way around retard!
    I don't know whether she nursed them or bottle fed them, but I can guarantee that given her size, she most likely falls
    far short of "perky" unless she's had surgical intervention, no matter what she claims on the internet.
    She's not.

She's not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    They need us and not the other way around retard!
    You clearly don't understand diplomacy. We do need them to agree to things. In diplomacy, you don't have the power to order other countries around. These are countries whose natural resources we need access to and who we need to get to agree to trade deals. "Shithole" works against you, end of story. Even if we're way richer and have things to offer them, talking about them like that completely undermines our position. It also hurts our relationship with other richer nations, such as the EU nations. This is diplomacy 101. You don't insult who you're negotiating with. It's stupidity. Trump has claimed his some kind of genius at making deals, but he has no shown that. He's shown he's incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    You clearly don't understand diplomacy. We do need them to agree to things. In diplomacy, you don't have the power to order other countries around. These are countries whose natural resources we need access to and who we need to get to agree to trade deals. "Shithole" works against you, end of story. Even if we're way richer and have things to offer them, talking about them like that completely undermines our position. It also hurts our relationship with other richer nations, such as the EU nations. This is diplomacy 101. You don't insult who you're negotiating with. It's stupidity. Trump has claimed his some kind of genius at making deals, but he has no shown that. He's shown he's incompetent.
    People and not shitholers would be grateful for what we have given them retard!
    She's not.

Shitholer^^^
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."