Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Note to Little Rocket Man

Note to Little Rocket Man

If you want to send a nuke to Hawaii at least make sure B. Hussein Obama is visiting at the time.

Thank you.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

PS: If it hits Hawaii.. Guess what happens 20 minutes later?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

North Korea starts glowing in the dark?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    North Korea starts glowing in the dark?
    Yeah. But Kim won't see it because he'll be cat food sized bits floating high above the earth..

Someone is going to be out of a job.

DAMN ! would love to see that shithole nuked !
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

What's really unbelievable is how the proglodytes of America take the side of a murderous, crushingly oppressive and aggressive communist police state over their own.

kim jong shoots missiles over japan and threatens a nuclear attack on America. Trump tells him to pipe down or face the consequences...and it's Trump provoking war.

liberalism is a mental disorder

Same with Iran.

I'm actually good with the NK situation because he's just clinging to power. The mullahs, on the other hand have delusions of world domination as their impetus.

One beneficial result is that now the administration in Hawaii knows just how unprepared the citizens are for the real thing.

Note to those in Hawaii:

If you want to know what action to take if there is an inbound nuke follow these simple instructions:

1. Remove all sharp objects from your pockets

2. Place your head firmly between your legs

3. Kiss your ass goodbye.