Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Note to Little Rocket Man

  1. #11
    In the event of a nuclear attack wouldn't the resulting electromagnetic interference make sending alerts by cell phone or internet impossible?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

  2. #12
    Can't help but feel that deep state progs did this deliberately to stir up shit.

    Here's another Congressional inquiry for trey gowdy to look impressively angry but do fuck all.

  3. #13
    kim cant hit japan. how the hell could he hit Hawaii?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    In the event of a nuclear attack wouldn't the resulting electromagnetic interference make sending alerts by cell phone or internet impossible?
    uh...the idea of an alert is that it happens before an attack.

    Kinda moot after the fact, doncha think?

  5. #15
    Scary stuff. Maybe Americans are just too comfortable and have forgotten how dangerous the world (shit hole countries) are....

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    PS: If it hits Hawaii.. Guess what happens 20 minutes later?
    2 minutes
    lol-band

  7. #17
    Apparently some in Hawaii headed to hotel rooftops with cell phones to get some really cool video. I think it only right that they be the first to go.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Apparently some in Hawaii headed to hotel rooftops with cell phones to get some really cool video. I think it only right that they be the first to go.
    My friend was on Ohau last week, said they had alert drills.
    So that's probably why there was a human error in hittin the actual alert button.

    Idk why parent were putting their kids down storm drains unless that's a common practice at drills?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    My friend was on Ohau last week, said they had alert drills.
    So that's probably why there was a human error in hittin the actual alert button.

    Idk why parent were putting their kids down storm drains unless that's a common practice at drills?
    I've met some kids I'd like to stick down a storm drain.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •