Thread: I've Never Seen Such Stupidity.

I've Never Seen Such Stupidity.

I've never seen as much stupidity than I've seen here among the citizens of this country. What boobs these people are.

They don't have a clue about politics and how for many decades the politicos have been playing them for fools.

And now they develop an attitude problem when someone tries to explain to them how they are being equally played for fools in the area of economics and high finance.

.. It takes the patience of an animal trainer trying teach these gringos that they are being played as idiots and their only purpose on planet earth is to make the rich richer.

But these gringos love numbers but they don't have a clue on how to interpret numbers. The numbers tell a sad tale of inequality in America ;in fact there's a greater disparity in wealth in the USA than there is in the rest of the world's industrialized nations.

.. In Mexico you often hear parents telling their small children to stop misbehaving ;they tell them" quit acting like a gringo."

In Mexico, Gringo can sometimes mean stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    I've never seen as much stupidity than I've seen here among the citizens of this country. What boobs these people are.

They don't have a clue about politics and how for many decades the politicos have been playing them for fools.

And now they develop an attitude problem when someone tries to explain to them how they are being equally played for fools in the area of economics and high finance.

.. It takes the patience of an animal trainer trying teach these gringos that they are being played as idiots and their only purpose on planet earth is to make the rich richer.

But these gringos love numbers but they don't have a clue on how to interpret numbers. The numbers tell a sad tale of inequality in America ;in fact there's a greater disparity in wealth in the USA than there is in the rest of the world's industrialized nations.

.. In Mexico you often hear parents telling their small children to stop misbehaving ;they tell them" quit acting like a gringo."

Then why do they keep coming here where they are not wanted, trying to live in the land of a people they dislike? Greed?
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post

Why don't you go back to Somalia or what ever shit hole you're from.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Then why do they keep coming here where they are not wanted, trying to live in the land of a people they dislike? Greed?
    What do you care , broke ass bitch.
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..