Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A&W Root Beer

A&W Root Beer

I just cracked one open. Such a treat!

These always remind me of my mom.

Suck on.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

I love good root beer. Lummy loves to chimp.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Suck on, faggot.
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.

I made root beer as a kid. You're a faggot. You have nothing to do with root beer. Go go is a piece of shit.

Fucking sick to death of you, boopy doop. No more.

Chimping^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Fucking piece of shit that Hoffa allows. Un-fucking-believable.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Chimping^^^^
    I fucking chimp up and down your ass, boy.

Worthless piece of shit.