View Poll Results: Same shit yesterday, today and tomorrow has gotta go:

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • kick them off the board

    2 66.67%
  • kick them forever off the board

    3 100.00%
  • kick them to death, whatever the board

    2 66.67%
  • kill them to death and stomp their graves

    2 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 108

Thread: Boopy Doop and Gogo GONE! What say?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Oh good lord.

    That innocent act is old.
    Hi, PTA. I see you went right for substance after lurking in the shadows for a few days.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Exactly, Mossfart. GoGo mocks Lummy for allegedly being a whiny Social Justice Warrior who wants to ban DLP members that he doesn't like, even though GoGo has done the same thing in the not-too-distant past. A perfect example of people throwing stones in glass houses.
    Says a stalker....

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Says a stalker....
    What are you babbling about now, "GoGo"? I don't stalk people.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Like you and the hateful eight.
    I live in a wood house.
    Try to contribute something positive.

    Did I pick a fight with you today?
    What's your problem?
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  5. #25
    I just wished them both not two days ago a merry fucking Christmas. I cant makem disappear this soon.

  6. #26
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,943
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    What are you babbling about now, "GoGo"? I don't stalk people.
    Get ready for it, that's all they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  7. #27
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,943
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    I live in a wood house.
    Try to contribute something positive.

    Did I pick a fight with you today?
    What's your problem?
    Oh.
    I'll try your passive aggressive routine.
    Thanks.



    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Get ready for it, that's all they have.
    Take the PTA Challenge.



    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Oh.
    I'll try passive aggressive.
    Thanks.



    YVW
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    I just wished them both not two days ago a merry fucking Christmas. I cant makem disappear this soon.
    I'm not going anywhere. These snowflakes will have to put me on ignore.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •