Thread: A Jew gene that makes Jews psychopaths

A Jew gene that makes Jews psychopaths

I had this vision when I was answering another person's thread about the Jews. I had a vision from God that the Jews commit evil crimes against humanity year after year because they're psychopaths and that they're psychopaths because there's a Jew gene they pass from generation to generation that makes them that way. That would explain a lot. Is it possible that Hitler's scientists figured out the Jew gene theory and that Hitler was only trying to stamp evil out from the world? I've known for a long time now that Hitler was a prophet from God, but this would confirm that. Hitler was killing all the Jews because he was trying to stamp out their gene of psychopathy. He was trying to save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    I had this vision when I was answering another person's thread about the Jews.
    Sorry for butting in, folks, I just wanted to let our readers know that Dawg Mah Cats is talking about my thread about the jewish nature of Miley Cyrus's degeneracy:

Meet the jews who are responsible for Miley Cyrus's degeneracy

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...s-s-degeneracy

And here's Dawg Mah Cats's post that spawned this thread:

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1949753

It's always about you.
    lol-band

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Sorry for butting in, folks, I just wanted to let our readers know that Dawg Mah Cats is talking about my thread about the jewish nature of Miley Cyrus's degeneracy:

Meet the jews who are responsible for Miley Cyrus's degeneracy

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...s-s-degeneracy

And here's Dawg Mah Cats's post that spawned this thread:

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1949753
    That's fine for the clarification. I just wanted another thread so that others in the know might chime in. They may not be interested in Miley Cyrus but still know some things about the Jew gene for psychopathy. If that's true, it would explain so much. Why would the Jews behave the way they do after they garnered so much sympathy from the world because of the events of World War II. Think about it. After the whole world hated the Jews for centuries, they got a ton of sympathy thanks to Hitler's death camps. However, then they turn around and form the Jew State of Israel that displaces the Palestinians from their lands and then when the Palestinians get donated lands from Egypt and Jordan (the West Bank and the Golan Heights), the Jews steal that land too and shoot rockets at children's hospitals. Even after people loved them because of Christian sympathy for what they went through, they turn around and murder kids. They spy on their Christian allies in the United States and they attack our ship, the USS Liberty. Now matter how much sympathy and love they've been given by good Christian people, the Jews have always turned against them and committed atrocities.

So far no one has ever explained this. Until now. I had a vision from God. I think there must be a Jew gene for psychopathy. Maybe it was created by Satan. I'm not sure. But it would explain a lot. If a Jew has a gene for psychopathy, he won't be able to help but be a callous and ruthless monster incapable of feeling any empathy for others and who gets bored easily if he cannot hurt, rob, and steal from others. I'd bet there are others on DLP who know alot about the Jews. Do you think this theory is possible?
    Last edited by Dawg Mah Cats; 01-15-2018 at 11:54 PM. Reason: typo

I had this vision when I was answering another person's thread about the Jews. I had a vision from God that the Jews commit evil crimes against humanity year after year because they're psychopaths and that they're psychopaths because there's a Jew gene they pass from generation to generation that makes them that way. That would explain a lot. Is it possible that Hitler's scientists figured out the Jew gene theory and that Hitler was only trying to stamp evil out from the world? I've known for a long time now that Hitler was a prophet from God, but this would confirm that. Hitler was killing all the Jews because he was trying to stamp out their gene of psychopathy. He was trying to save the world.
    itler wasn't trying to kill the jews or there would be no one in Europe claiming they are survivors of 'death' work camps. Even today there are 7 million 'survivors' including children and grand children of anyone who got their tattoo on the lower east side of Jew York and imagined they were in a 'death' camp..
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

That's fine for the clarification. I just wanted another thread so that others in the know might chime in. They may not be interested in Miley Cyrus but still know some things about the Jew gene for psychopathy. If that's true, it would explain so much. Why would the Jews behave the way they do after they garnered so much sympathy from the world because of the events of World War II. Think about it. After the whole world hated the Jews for centuries, they got a ton of sympathy thanks to Hitler's death camps. However, then they turn around and form the Jew State of Israel that displaces the Palestinians from their lands and then when the Palestinians get donated lands from Egypt and Jordan (the West Bank and the Golan Heights), the Jews steal that land too and shoot rockets at children's hospitals. Even after people loved them because of Christian sympathy for what they went through, they turn around and murder kids. They spy on their Christian allies in the United States and they attack our ship, the USS Liberty. Now matter how much sympathy and love they've been given by good Christian people, the Jews have always turned against them and committed atrocities.

So far no one has ever explained this. Until now. I had a vision from God. I think there must be a Jew gene for psychopathy. Maybe it was created by Satan. I'm not sure. But it would explain a lot. If a Jew has a gene for psychopathy, he won't be able to help but be a callous and ruthless monster incapable of feeling any empathy for others and who gets bored easily if he cannot hurt, rob, and steal from others. I'd bet there are others on DLP who know alot about the Jews. Do you think this theory is possible?
    Not ALL Jews, but yes it is (the behavior) created by Satan. Same with muzzies.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    itler wasn't trying to kill the jews or there would be no one in Europe claiming they are survivors of 'death' work camps. Even today there are 7 million 'survivors' including children and grand children of anyone who got their tattoo on the lower east side of Jew York and imagined they were in a 'death' camp..
    Okay, but what about the psychopathy gene? Do you think it's possible that Jews pass on a gene from generation to generation that makes them psychopaths?