Thread: for people who know alot about the Jews, are these videos accurate

for people who know alot about the Jews, are these videos accurate

There's alot of good information about the Jews here at DLP. I've learned alot, so thank you to those of you who have posted information. Before I came here, I didn't know how dangerous the Jews are. Anyway, I've found what I think might be good information, but I'm not sure. These are some videos made by a Canadian woman named Evalion. She got banned from Youtube for posting them. They claimed it was some kind of hate crime. Whatever, I didn't know the First Amendment was a hate crime. The videos still exist because people have reposted them. Please watch the videos and let me know if they're accurate.

Their time is up, they think they have it all, but they are in the position of Belshazzar, the handwriting is on the wall.... These are the children of the Serpent, the angel who was left in charge of the world when Adam followed it's advice, and was spiritually killed by the Darkness.. These people were given this world by their father, as he told Christ on the mountain, from that time, Adam's spiritual death, until the Darkness is driven down out of Heaven forever.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.