Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: DEMS MOVING TO SHUT DOWN GOVT

  1. #1
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,186

    DEMS MOVING TO SHUT DOWN GOVT

    And they are gonna try to blame it on the Republicans again. They are insisting on a fix to DACA or they will not vote for the Continuing Resolution, or CR.

    Here is the facts: There is no DACA bill to vote on. Dems have dragged this thing around for weeks talking about it but have not written any Bill. Why? Because this is not the real issue they want the shut down so they can go out and howl at the moon and claim that this is the Republicans and Trumps fault.

    Here is what I'd do if I was President Trump. I'd say, "Since the democrats have done this, we will begin immediate deportation of all the DACA Illegal Aliens." Then begin rounding them up and shipping them out.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  2. #2
    It should be an easy victory for Republicans, but Limpwristy Graham and Jeff Snowflake are trying to help Democrats blame Trump. Didn't know Trump was in the Senate.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

  3. #3
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    It should be an easy victory for Republicans, but Limpwristy Graham and Jeff Snowflake are trying to help Democrats blame Trump. Didn't know Trump was in the Senate.
    I'm not defending Gramnesty or Flakey but even if all 51 Senate Republicans vote for the CR they need 60 to over come the threatened filibuster. One way to beat this would be if McConnell and the senate Republicans were to suspend the 60 vote requirement as was done in the vote to confirm Justice Gorsuch. IDK if that is a possible move they can make.

    How do you like my idea of announcing a round up of all DACA Aliens and deporting them?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  4. #4
    If it were up to me, all illegals would be deported. I don't care about their sob stories.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

  5. #5
    of course trump is to blame.

    the washington post never lies.

    As we barrel towards a government shutdown, it’s becoming clearer and clearer that one of the crucial reasons for the impasse is that we just don’t know what President Trump would need in the way of realistic concessions from Democrats that might induce him to agree to a deal protecting the “dreamers.”

    In fact, it’s not even clear that the White House or even Trump himself know the answer to this question. And so, if we have a government shutdown, Trump’s profound cluelessness about the issues, and the degree to which this renders him susceptible to manipulation by the cynical immigration hard-liners around him, may be key reasons why.


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.add8cd58bcb8
    Μολὼν λάβε

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    of course trump is to blame.

    the washington post never lies.

    As we barrel towards a government shutdown, it’s becoming clearer and clearer that one of the crucial reasons for the impasse is that we just don’t know what President Trump would need in the way of realistic concessions from Democrats that might induce him to agree to a deal protecting the “dreamers.”

    In fact, it’s not even clear that the White House or even Trump himself know the answer to this question. And so, if we have a government shutdown, Trump’s profound cluelessness about the issues, and the degree to which this renders him susceptible to manipulation by the cynical immigration hard-liners around him, may be key reasons why.


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.add8cd58bcb8
    If DACA failing is Trump's fault, that doesn't explain why it didn't pass when Onigger was president.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

  7. #7
    Fuck DACA. Outlaw Democrats.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

  8. #8
    Does anyone know if N.S.A. employees are being deemed as "essential"? In other words will those voyeuristic fuckwads still be spying on me? I get so tired of having to self monitor my internet activity to keep from insulting those transgender hamster fuckers. Everyone knows that once you piss off those nutless wonders they monitor all your online activity when they are not busy blowing FISA court judges.
    Sign Here
    or not
    It's entirely up to you.

  9. #9
    @TomCottonAR


    Did you know Flake-Graham-Durbin grants AMNESTY to parents of DACA population? The whole rationale of DACA is kids ought not be responsible for the crimes of the parents. But can't parents be responsible for the crimes of the parents?!
    Also encourages more illegal immigration. Coming to America? Just bring a kid with you! Then you can win amnesty. Lispy Graham is quickly becoming my 3rd most hated Republican senator behind Flake and McCancer. Trump already said he's not budging on DACA, yet this homo hick is ignoring Trump and working with DACAcrats to get a veto-proof majority to take Trump down (or get to 60 votes so that they can blame Trump for the shutdown). He knows that a bad immigration bill is the only thing that can stop Trump in 2020.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    If DACA failing is Trump's fault, that doesn't explain why it didn't pass when Onigger was president.
    when did wapo give two shits about making sense or telling the truth?
    Μολὼν λάβε

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •