Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MY DACA FIX!

MY DACA FIX!

GTFO!!

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

If CACA can't even pass, I hope this means any future "gang of eight" nonsense is also DOA in the future.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

Your Congress is massaging you to watch and be entertained by -- even root for -- their unAmerican, traitorous acts that have nothing to do with government or public welfare.

They're treasonous to appear legitimate.

I don't even know what caca is, but if I ever saw anyone of them I recognized on the street, I'd punch his fat fucking lights out.

I do not pay attention to their bullshit lest I get sucked into taking a position. Throw these fucking bums the hell to the curb and stomp them.

You can't reel them in if you keep playing their games.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

If you don't play by rules established many years ago for admission to the US, you can't come in. It ain't rocket science, and the law should be applied with severe penalties for not abiding. Like shoot them on sight.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.

Jeff Flake, Lindsey Graham, and John McCain are still in complete denial that a political realignment happened, and seem to be more interested in sounding inoffensive to country club WASP faggots that are no longer the GOP base, while alienating the GOP's new base in the industrial north. Almost like they are intent on letting Democrats hold Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. If Republicans listen to the three gay amigos, they will lose 2018 hard. If they stay the course like Trump is, they will pick off entrenched Democrats.
    Last edited by Cartman; 01-20-2018 at 07:34 PM.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

Well, right now the turd world's war against America is winning because they know that all they have to do is fuck like mice and pose their kids for American media, and you betcha, we got food and shelter and you poor li'l wafes ...

They need to be sterilized. Period. Or shot dead when they come in. Their choice.

Africa needs nuked. All need sterilized.

American media, to sell itself, has to take a soft moral or humanitarian approach. Right?

What we need is a media that takes an objective approach. It's a lot harder to sell, and they aren't doing it, and they know how left-sided bigotted they are and that a right wing approach could get just as nutty as their commie bullshit.

We need an objective media. We don't have one.

We don't trust our media. Period. If we could, they wouldn't be doing what they're doing. Very simple solution that ain't gonna likely see light of day.

Be objective.

Ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    GTFO!!

I thought you supported beaners since it depressed wages there gimpy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Thanks for dinner and the teddy!

America is the last bastion of human freedom and dignity in the world. If she falls, the world is in for centuries of untold suffering.

There's no where else to go. The buck stops here.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

We must keep families together, deport both parents and children.
    Sign Here
    or not
    It's entirely up to you.