Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IS THERE A SILENT COUP AGAINST TRUMP BY MEMBERS OF THE FBI?

IS THERE A SILENT COUP AGAINST TRUMP BY MEMBERS OF THE FBI?

The Great One Mark Levin lays out a case damning the leadershit of the FBI, DOJ and members of the Obama admin.

Watch for free Episode 404 of LevinTV.

https://www.crtv.com/video/ep404--th...rump-escalates
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Missing FBI texts, possible interference from Obama's FBI in the 2016 election, a look back at how Mark exposed this claim, & more disturbing evidence against the FBI leads to more probes.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

What do you think will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    What do you think will happen?
    What should happen is the people behind this Fusion GPS report aka the "Dossier" should all be locked up. Comey, Clinton, members of the DNC, Podesta, these rogue FBI agents, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice. They should all be looking at long stints in federal prisons.

What will happen probably nothing, the leftist media will continue the drum beat screaming for a Soviet Style show trial of Trump and others in his admin and a kangaroo court.

Normally my answer to "what will happen" would be, "What am I Nostradamus?"

That was my prediction: NOTHING will happen.

P.S. I can handle your mouth

Glenn Beck has made similar allegations against the fbi.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

fools. everyone who only referred to our monkeyking as President Obama and is now referring to President Trump as " Trump " Mr. Trump, " or any other less then " Mister President Donald Trump " needs to be taken into custody and shot with-in 45 minutes into the dead center of their forehead with a 30-06 rifle at 10 feet. relatives to be financially responsible for all expenses including the arrest, execution and body disposal.

^^Started an answer with an insult. Just WTF is your wannabeinjun trash problem jebe?^^

im not gonna lie to you caca. youre retarded

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    fools. everyone who only referred to our monkeyking as President Obama and is now referring to President Trump as " Trump " Mr. Trump, " or any other less then " Mister President Donald Trump " needs to be taken into custody and shot with-in 45 minutes into the dead center of their forehead with a 30-06 rifle at 10 feet. relatives to be financially responsible for all expenses including the arrest, execution and body disposal.
    Why don't you go back and polish you totem pole you stupid prairie nigger.