Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Trump's first SOTU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    They want Christians, Whites, etc punished.

They will sit and stew in a no growth Obama economy as long as their enemies are roped in too, and forced to suffer.

I saw this with them during the Carter years and it didn't make sense then either.

It is the only theory that fits.. And it is difficult to accept because it is a rare person who will suffer, and let their children and loved ones suffer, just to see their enemies suffer alongside them.

I firmly believe this. It is the murder/suicide politics of satanic hate.
    i think you're spot on with this, very apt description.

it's almost a nihilistic perspective, but - in their dirty little hearts - these sanctimonious fuckwits fully intend to survive and prosper in the end, no matter what the cost.

they know they really won't have to pay it.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Glad that damn nigger is gone .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

http://downloadpolitics.com/image.ph...ine=1475108543

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post

they know they really won't have to pay it.
    Sure.. If we can just get that revolution out of the way and wipe out Norman Rockwell, THEN everything will be just swell.

You'll see!!!

lol..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

While it wasn't an Obama drama style speech.
    He definitely left the democrats with spunk in their hair.

Democrats have plenty of questions to be answered from the center of the electorate.
    Was that a piss in their own face strategy ?

Nancy was perfect. the black caucus was better...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    No it's not, didn't you tell your kids that they could achieve anything they set their minds to? It's the same thing on a national level, if it was true for your kids it is true for all of us.
    What's wrong with believing in "American Exceptionalism?"
    Well said.

Kinda.. And they talk about the power of the market and competition when it comes to products and services, but it applies to nations too.
    Nations that excel are a light to others.. The world becomes a laboratory of ideas, as opposed to a stale, same, worldwide bureaucracy.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Trump is a "birther", he deserves what he gets as far as that goes.
    This is illegal, Mossfern. It's like Watergate, only worse.
    Mossfern is a Bolshevik. I've called her out a few times already. She is to be called out and beaten mercilessly at every turn. (They like that.)

You mean Trump and the Russians?
    No. Obama-Clinton and the Russians, you disingenuous Soviet witch. Every Democrat accusation against Trump perfectly describes what Democrooks have been doing, and I am furious that it's taking up my time, resources and burning up any respect I have had for Democrats. All gone now, Mossy. Fuck Kennedys too.

The left - the sinister side.
    The Left should be shot.

Man.. I can't believe the fucking dems are such assholes.
    They still aren't over it. They're hateful totalitarian fucks and they're furious that their shit, anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-White values are being rejected.
    They're convinced their idiotic ideas are right, even in the face of the evidence before them.
    Fuck them. Keep the illegals and ship those motherfuckers off.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Hmmm every Kennedy/Bush/Clinton is worse than the last. This political dynasty crap needs to go.
    Fixed.

Generations of families are now grooming for Washington, and that's simply unAmerican and wrong, and belies their motivation as absolutely anti-American. You bet they are all looking ahead to a time when the great experiment in Constitutional self-government will fail to a monoarch and dictatorship they hope they will be in the right place at the right time to secure. Transgenerational high office might have to be outlawed.

Lock'n load.

The neocons made that point quite often. Which is ironic, because they are neither.

For all practical intents and purposes, today nationalism IS patriotism.
    I associate a patriot with defense of home and country. I associate a nationalist with imperialism.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

I thought President Trump's speech was excellent, myself.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.

Me too!
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Generations of families are now grooming for Washington, and that's simply unAmerican and wrong, and belies their motivation as absolutely anti-American. You bet they are all looking ahead to a time when the great experiment in Constitutional self-government will fail to a monoarch and dictatorship they hope they will be in the right place at the right time to secure. Transgenerational high office might have to be outlawed.

Lock'n load.
    That's exactly what these people are doing, and a lot of it is at public expense. It's a race to mine the motherload of power, and you're paying for it -- basically paying for your own eventual enslavement or extermination.

Hang them all. Seriously. That's what all those trees are for in the Mall.

Kennedy Lube Dispenser.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Fixed.

Lock'n load.
    Good catch, that's what I meant.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump