Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 127

Thread: Memo stuff goes here

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    I just printed it, getting ready to read it. Please tell me this buries someone...

    It makes Muller look useless and his probe look stupid. It makes the FBI and DOJ look corrupt as hell, and it might cause some problems for them. It vindicates Trump in many ways and will probably lead to another year of hearings..

    Which I'm sure they will drip-drip-drip out through the mid term elections.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    ironically, if Hillary didn't have such a propensity for rigging elections, she might have beat Trump.

    LAWL.. The floor is littered with the ruined careers of people who tried to help that stupid bitch.
    The more I read about the Clintons...the more I forgive bill.
    99% of this shit, is all on HER.

    She dirties everything she gets her hands on.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It makes Muller look useless and his probe look stupid. It makes the FBI and DOJ look corrupt as hell, and it might cause some problems for them. It vindicates Trump in many ways and will probably lead to another year of hearings..

    Which I'm sure they will drip-drip-drip out through the mid term elections.
    That's why Muller was called in.
    He's a cleaner of messes.
    Rosenkike knew this was going to get messy.....so he called in the DOJ's goto guy, to clean it up. And by clean it up, I mean bury it.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

  4. #34
    I've been reading about the "collusion" and a bunch (Seriously.. A lot) of the dems really believe this. They literally think Russia stole a US election by hacking Hillary and exposing her team stealing an election.


    They're totally invested in Bob Muller.

    There will be suicides if it all comes to nothing.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  5. #35
    This whole witch hunt was fabricated to get ahead of the eventuality of the truth coming out. Which is that hildabitch and osambo used the instruments of government to spy on the campaign of the opposition party.
    In order to effect the outcome of the election.

    Now after a year of 18 dem party hack piranha's probing every nook and cranny - there's sweet fuckall and rehashing of the same bullshit excuses used to start this fucktard witch hunt...and questioning the validity of it is now a....wait for it...


    witch hunt.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It is going to make Muller want to turn up the heat. Create a problem..

    Because right now, he just looks like part of the cabal.
    most likely because he is part of it.
    Μολὼν λάβε

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I've been reading about the "collusion" and a bunch (Seriously.. A lot) of the dems really believe this. They literally think Russia stole a US election by hacking Hillary and exposing her team stealing an election.


    They're totally invested in Bob Muller.

    There will be suicides if it all comes to nothing.
    hope so.

    some of them need to be put against a wall, anyway.
    Μολὼν λάβε

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    hope so.

    some of them need to be put against a wall, anyway.
    the kachins just ended the guilty of their lives with their dah's. we need to take lessons on how to act " civil " from decent people sometime in the near future.

  9. #39
    I have read and reread the memo several times.

    There is stuff in it that could turn up the heat on the F.B.I. and D.O.J. but what amazes me is the talent with which the Republicans sold it to the public. Unless I am missing something I saw nothing in that memo that was a threat to National security warranting it being marked "Top Secret//No FORN (foreign intelligence?). I have to agree with other posters classifying it was a way to get the media to pay attention.

    Most info has been alluded to in the media like the Steele Dossier being used to get the FISA warrant. I did not know the depth of hatred that Steele had for Trump prior to reading the memo, or the money paid by the DNC for that memo.

    I had heard talk in the media that the F.B.I. had paid for the Steele Dossier which the memo confirmed.
    Sign Here
    or not
    It's entirely up to you.

  10. #40
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,419
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    I have read and reread the memo several times.

    There is stuff in it that could turn up the heat on the F.B.I. and D.O.J. but what amazes me is the talent with which the Republicans sold it to the public. Unless I am missing something I saw nothing in that memo that was a threat to National security warranting it being marked "Top Secret//No FORN (foreign intelligence?). I have to agree with other posters classifying it was a way to get the media to pay attention.

    Most info has been alluded to in the media like the Steele Dossier being used to get the FISA warrant. I did not know the depth of hatred that Steele had for Trump prior to reading the memo, or the money paid by the DNC for that memo.

    I had heard talk in the media that the F.B.I. had paid for the Steele Dossier which the memo confirmed.
    Perhaps later they'll release the memo in full detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •