Thread: Trump told McCabe "Ask your wife how it feels to be a loser"

Trump told McCabe "Ask your wife how it feels to be a loser"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-comey-n842161

The president was silent for a moment and then turned on McCabe, suggesting he ask his wife how it feels to be a loser — an apparent reference to a failed campaign for state office in Virginia that McCabe’s wife made in 2015.
    McCabe replied, “OK, sir.” Trump then hung up the phone.

A White House official, who would not speak on the record, disputed the account, saying, "this simply never happened. Any suggestion otherwise is pure fiction.” The FBI declined to comment on the call.
    Haha, this is either #fakejews or McCabe is a spineless cuck. It does sound like something Trump would say though.
    Last edited by Cartman; 02-04-2018 at 02:10 AM.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

................in other news today, while Trump was fishing off the Florida Keys today, he snagged the bikini panties off a 27 year old woman swimming in the water. When confronted about the happenstance later on, Trump is reputed to have remarked, " it's too difficult to grab them by their pussy, especially while they're swimming "

McCabe, rosenstein, comey, muller...all buddy buddies, and democrat hacks, all. So brazenly incestuous an "investigation" I've never seen.

Here's your conspiracy to effect the outcome of the election.

They went all in on hildabitch taking it...didn't happen...and now this is the resultant scramble to cover their asses. Just look at how the msm is in lock step with them to cover up their criminal, treasonous misdeeds.

Question for fuckwits and proglodytes:

Why do you sit with your thumbs up your asses when the government is walking all over you? Because it's your team?

Criminal abuse of power by elected officials is something everyone should be up in arms about. It's everybody's problem. Why can't you see that?
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

The left used to hate George Bush, now they like him. They liked John McCain after he sunk the health care bill, but then went back to hating him after the tax reform bill. They're fickle because they're childish and low IQ. Comey's corrupt bungling of the Clinton investigation helped Trump win the election (I mean, there were a lot of factors, but that is one of them), but now they don't care. If Comey would have just rightfully recommended an indictment back in July, the DNC could have replaced the old cunt at the convention. I think I wrote on here back in March 2016 that the investigation would hurt the cunt to some degree no matter if she got indicted or not, but their entire base was too close-minded and stupid to see how that scenario was possible.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

I don't think he bungled the clinton investigation at all. The fix was always in.

comey was the devil himself in the eyes of the left for his fucktard last minute election eve dumbassery about the clinton sham investigation...

then the angelic golden boy when he leaked his own bullshit memo - through a third party that he thought untraceable back to him- the cowardly little faggot.

fuck all you prog fuckwits.
    Last edited by El Guapo; 02-04-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

What I meant by bungled is that there is no way he could have framed his exoneration speech any worse in the eyes of voters. He erroneously used Peter Strzok's words "extreme carelessness" which is the same thing as gross negligence, and by falsely stating that there needed to be proof of intent (there was, but there didn't need to be intent either). In other words, he made it obvious that she committed a crime, but they were going to let her off the hook anyway. If his actions were intended to prevent Trump from becoming president, he fucked up epically.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the criteria is gross negligence- regardless of intent.

comey rewrote the law there. There is no 'criminal intent' required to be guilty under the Espionage Act.

Blatant, total lawlessness at the top levels of government.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure the criteria is gross negligence- regardless of intent.

comey rewrote the law there. There is no 'criminal intent' required to be guilty under the Espionage Act.

Blatant, total lawlessness at the top levels of government.
    remember, it's ok when WE do it.

Μολὼν λάβε