Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: California city to experiment with 'universal basic income'

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    They have enough mudshit people to pull this off , The central bank will continue to print fiat money and loan it to the politicians and the dlp cucks will continue to pay interest to the kike bankers . More mud shit people will flood the country for the handouts and the white wage slaves will have no choice but to work themselves to death , bawney fuuuuuuuuffwwaaannnnkssss has an expensive child sex habit so GET TO WORK !!!

    PAY UP DEADBEATS !!!!
    that's pretty much the european model. look how well it's working out for them.

    Μολὼν λάβε

  2. #12
    Planned for decades , They had to have a population that was so stupid they could pull it off , They now have it .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

    http://downloadpolitics.com/image.ph...ine=1475108543


  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    The mayor of Stockton, California, is leading an experiment with “universal basic income,” which is set to start by giving low-income residents $500 a month, no questions asked.

    Mayor Michael Tubbs calls his city “ground zero” for issues like wage stagnation, rising housing prices and loss of middle-class jobs that affect the nation.

    http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/u-s-city-...-basic-income/

    This is why it is good that we're back to growth and jobs policies. Given enough time, progressives would simply tax and directly redistribute income in an attempt to solve problems like income inequality and flat wages.

    And once you do this on a large scale, you'll never be able to stop it.
    So, my tax dollars are paying people to sit on their asses in California? THE FUCK YOU SAY!!!!!!!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    60 year old man still sponging off his parents. ^^^


    MID-FIFTY YEAR OLD FORUM WHORE HAG STILL STALKING INTERNET PEOPLE DAILY, BUT PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF TARD TEAM SIX!!!

  5. #15
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,419
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    that's pretty much the european model. look how well it's working out for them.

    But Paris is so safe!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    The mayor of Stockton, California, is leading an experiment with “universal basic income,” which is set to start by giving low-income residents $500 a month, no questions asked.

    Mayor Michael Tubbs calls his city “ground zero” for issues like wage stagnation, rising housing prices and loss of middle-class jobs that affect the nation.

    http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/u-s-city-...-basic-income/

    This is why it is good that we're back to growth and jobs policies. Given enough time, progressives would simply tax and directly redistribute income in an attempt to solve problems like income inequality and flat wages.

    And once you do this on a large scale, you'll never be able to stop it.
    Where do these fucktards get the idea they have power to do this?
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

  7. #17
    Here comes yuge increases in revenue for alcohol, cigs, lottery tickets and gambling....

    That's one way to help pad your own economy.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Here comes yuge increases in revenue for alcohol, cigs, lottery tickets and gambling....

    That's one way to help pad your own economy.
    Don't forget the drugs. CA has legal pot now. Gotta keep the sheeple down.

  9. #19
    Stupid liberals have yet to figure out that if you pay someone for not working they will not look for a job.
    Sign Here
    or not
    It's entirely up to you.

  10. #20
    These same libs like Pelosi were accusing corporations of handing out $1000 bonuses to their employees which they viewed as "crumbs". Now they want to give their deadbeat constituents less than that.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •