Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 99

Thread: Speaking of Moss

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    She's in New Orleans, which is the heart of nigger Satanism in the US, possibly studying voodoo.
    ORLY?

  2. #22
    Hopefully she won't return prepared to hex us all.

  3. #23
    short of joining the GRU, she will be headed to the levy to claim her last installment for selling her soul.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    short of joining the GRU, she will be headed to the levy to claim her last installment for selling her soul.
    N/A. Idiot.

  5. #25
    More likely, she's eating pulled pork sandwiches and fried chicken.

    Or both.
    X

  6. #26
    ....................as the sťance was breaking up, each member was pondering what the spirits told them. as they left the soon to be scrapped barge through the hole in her hull, they all looked up in unison to their dismay and surprise. for lo and behold, they had been conducting their sorcery in shitshits pussy. never realizing that the swamp gas odor they thought they smelled was her drainage for that particular time of the month.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    ....................as the sťance was breaking up, each member was pondering what the spirits told them. as they left the soon to be scrapped barge through the hole in her hull, they all looked up in unison to their dismay and surprise. for lo and behold, they had been conducting their sorcery in shitshits pussy. never realizing that the swamp gas odor they thought they smelled was her drainage for that particular time of the month.
    N/A. Idiot.

  8. #28
    Let. Me. Pick. You. Apart. Again. Idiot.

  9. #29
    Don't be embarrassed due to your flagrant idiocy, JEBE.

  10. #30
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79,998
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She's on safari




    ...in New Orleans.

    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Ms Fern is missing? Why am I always the last to know these things?
    DLP's stud muffin, didn't know?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    shitshit needs her mouth cleaned out of teeth
    Easiest to put her on ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    More likely, she's eating pulled pork sandwiches and fried chicken.

    Or both.
    Great, she'll write how she gained 10 lbs in 3 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •