Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hillary is literally one of the stupidest women I ever heard speak.

whats asinine is New Hampshire voted for her. the state where when she initially tried to get on the ballot, she broke down in tears in a coffee shop saying she couldn't take the stress of running for office anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    whats asinine is New Hampshire voted for her. the state where when she initially tried to get on the ballot, she broke down in tears in a coffee shop saying she couldn't take the stress of running for office anymore.
    Two reasons 1. Gary Johnson taking over four percent of the vote and 2. voter fraud
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...hire-presiden/

The French Canadians liked Trump for some reason, maybe because Trudeau is destroying their old country.
    Last edited by Cartman; 02-06-2018 at 01:48 PM.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

'smartest woman in the world...'

Μολὼν λάβε

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Men don't want to be a lone in a room with women. (Rightfully so.)

#metoo is now going in the opposite direction.

Welcome to celibacy.
    Holy fucking goddamn shit, this is the weirdest day I've ever lived through in all my life, goddamn fuckingshit, the world is totally turned upside down. What the hell??????????????? I can't believe it. I agree with PTA on something. Were there some funny mushrooms in my lunch that I don't know about? Yes, #metoo is fucking the goddmanfucking sheeyat out of men and women and businesses and relationships -- pretty much everything. You you're a dood, you have to pretty much AVOID women at all costs at work. Keep shit limited to ONLY BUSINESS!!! No personal talk or you'll get accused of rape. The #metoo feminists are a bunch of fucking cunts spewing accusations left and right, and often ridiculously old. It's like, "40 years ago, so and so brushed his hard-on against my ass and I didn't like that." Well jezus fucking christ, maybe you should have complained 40 years ago and not now when it's become IMPOSSIBLE to prove anything, except you'll just wreck the dood'z career. Well, fuck, weird shit happens all the time. PTA is right about something. I'd better be careful or she might rape me.

When is manlet Sessions going to indict her and Wasserman?

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    Holy fucking goddamn shit, this is the weirdest day I've ever lived through in all my life, goddamn fuckingshit, the world is totally turned upside down. What the hell??????????????? I can't believe it. I agree with PTA on something. Were there some funny mushrooms in my lunch that I don't know about? Yes, #metoo is fucking the goddmanfucking sheeyat out of men and women and businesses and relationships -- pretty much everything. You you're a dood, you have to pretty much AVOID women at all costs at work. Keep shit limited to ONLY BUSINESS!!! No personal talk or you'll get accused of rape. The #metoo feminists are a bunch of fucking cunts spewing accusations left and right, and often ridiculously old. It's like, "40 years ago, so and so brushed his hard-on against my ass and I didn't like that." Well jezus fucking christ, maybe you should have complained 40 years ago and not now when it's become IMPOSSIBLE to prove anything, except you'll just wreck the dood'z career. Well, fuck, weird shit happens all the time. PTA is right about something. I'd better be careful or she might rape me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    'smartest woman in the world...'

'Most qualified person in the world to be president' - bareback hussein osambo

Yep. He really said that.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    'Most qualified person in the world to be president' - bareback hussein osambo

Yep. He really said that.
    more than once.
    Μολὼν λάβε