Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67

Thread: PTA concedes that is her in the bowl haircut picture!

  1. #11
    So that settles it, that is not PTAs picture so anyone can use it in their avatar. Cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  2. #12
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,152
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    So that settles it, that is not PTAs picture so anyone can use it in their avatar. Cool.
    You're very bizarre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    You're very bizarre.
    How ironic.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  4. #14
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,152
    Blog Entries
    3
    I've already seen that pic, it's not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I've already seen that pic, it's not me.
    Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post


    Fat pudgy sausage finger!
    Yeah, I heard that one this morning

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    So that settles it, that is not PTAs picture so anyone can use it in their avatar. Cool.
    I don't want that ugly bitches avatar. Looks like a demon is trying to break out from her teeth and she's stopping it!

  8. #18
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,152
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    I don't want that ugly bitches avatar. Looks like a demon is trying to break out from her teeth and she's stopping it!
    That's not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    That's not me.
    Then you can’t complain to Hoffa.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Then you can’t complain to Hoffa.
    She wont, because then everyone else would know she's a pig IRL.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •