Thread: Why jews are so evil. Just hopeless props in this drama being played out by God.

Why jews are so evil. Just hopeless props in this drama being played out by God.

The real jew is born evil, never any choice in their course of action, why Esau was hated by God before he was born, just as was Cain. Non Adamic! Without hope. Gog and Magog, false jews have hope in the millennium, being decended from Adam.

Psalm 58:3
    The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
    The jew IS the incarnate devil on earth, and as members of that evil entity, the individual units, the jews, are the cells of that congregation of the serpent spirit, just as the church is the body of Christ, the jews are pre-programmed to love doing evil, and to Hate everything that’s Normal, Natural and Good, just as the congregation of God are pre programed to love Goodness Mercy and Light..

Philadelphian

The Church, foreknown, born by the will of God, from above. They all came into the world by the will of God.
    Isaiah 46:3
    Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:

John 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
    These jews are not God's Israel, one in a city, two in a family.

11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

The people of Israel are scattered throughout the Gentile, white nations of Europe, scattered by the Assyrians 28 hundred years ago.

This is the time of Jacob's trouble, the 'jews', Esau, still trying to kill them off by race mixing in all white nations. Jacob is about to be saved out of that trouble as the Enemy is driven from Heaven.

Jeremiah 30:6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? [Christ delivering His brethren the Church] wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
    7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
    8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 02-06-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.